Hi-Res Falcon Pics needed - Top View

Joe Campbell

Hi, Everyone -
Russell Walks here (www.russellwalks.tumblr.com) working on a celebration related project for which I need a very large HI-RES image of the falcon: A straight down top view, non-distorted.

I know there are a ton of pics out there - I feel like I've looked at all of them - but I haven't the image I need. What would be perfect would be a super-hi res scan of the Fine Molds 1/72 scale falcon paint guide.

Thanks, guys - Looking forward to seeing and hanging with you in Orlando (Or San Diego!).

Best,

R

There's no denying that pic rocks, but the shadows are too strong me.
Thanks for posting it, though - It's one of my favorites, and man! What a gorgeous build!

Hi Joe, I had a go at scanning the paint guide off my FM Falcon. I could probably get it higher res but I had to scan it in 4 parts and my PC was running out of memory handling the big files so I scaled them down a bit. Let me know if it's okay or needs to be higher and I'll try assembling one in higher res for you.

http://www.alanianson.co.uk/images/FMMFpaintguide.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back