Assistance needed to identify license plate font

adickdid

I'm looking for assistance in identifying the fonts used on a Massachusetts license plate. I haven't found an exact match yet. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! ^_^

ma.PNG

I'm curious if any knowledgeable RPF members could assist me in identifying matching fonts.
Additionally, if possible, please provide the font and a Photoshop PSD file.

I need to check Monday but most plate and sign lettering uses a form of a font called 'Highway Gothic', I have about 18 versions of this installed on my design computer at work. The reason for 18 is different levels of condensing and stroke. I can set the type up to match and fit your needs and export in many formats, both vector and bitmap.

I need to check Monday but most plate and sign lettering uses a form of a font called 'Highway Gothic', I have about 18 versions of this installed on my design computer at work. The reason for 18 is different levels of condensing and stroke. I can set the type up to match and fit your needs and export in many formats, both vector and bitmap.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting back to me. Monday is a good time for me to check. If it's suitable for use in Photoshop, that would be ideal. I'm grateful for your flexibility in accommodating various condensing and stroke levels. Looking forward to it!

Just to see, I ran the plate (ha, feel like a cop now) though a few font finders off google. It found some similar types of the Massachusetts font, but none were exact.
So probably the best is to wait to see what Richard has.

I haven't nailed down the 'Mass...' font, but the 'Spirit...' font looks like Souvenir Italic (also know as Southern). Just not sure on the weight. Med looks to thin and Bold looks too thick.

I'm looking for assistance in identifying the fonts used on a Massachusetts license plate. I haven't found an exact match yet. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! ^_^

View attachment 1762480
I'm curious if any knowledgeable RPF members could assist me in identifying matching fonts.
Additionally, if possible, please provide the font and a Photoshop PSD file.
It's Clearface Bold:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back