Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Very exciting news about the euro-sized plates. Will you be doing KAR120c in the future? I know I'm not the only Lotus 7 / Prisoner fan.

Ted.

Howdy again,

Were probably going to do Marty's Truck, Doc's Van and Biff's Ford. We might do the Fast and Furious plates but I'd like the "newness" of Mr. Walker's death to pass. I have always had a problem with making a buck off of someones death.

Thanks,

Travis

Very good point. Respectable...

Another thought - I picked up Thelma & Louise and watched it last night. Classic road flick with an iconic car...

If I got it correct, the '66 T-Bird has an Arkansas plate with FRS 635. I think.

Hello all,

We've released two plates today and have the "store" artwork done for the WHO-1 plate. Follow us on Facebook and keep the suggestions coming!

BumblebeeT4Store.jpg

Bumblebee from Transformers 4 (before the Movie hits theaters)!

CaddyshackStore.jpg

Rodney Dangerfield's Plate.

Who1Store.jpg

WHO-1 Bessie

We'll be in the Junkyard with a sale this week! Send us a PM!

Travis

There are several plates on the list that I'm going to get; Blues Bros. and the Caddyshack are must haves, since IL is my home state, and several others as well. However I have promised myself that my prop plate collection will start with Kick-Ass plates, I've seen a home made HIT N RUN plate posted on the forum (not FS), but no KICK ASS or REDM1ST yet. My daughter has a purple Mongoose and she is dying to put HG's plate on the back! :lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, bring on those KA plates and:
attachment.php

Attachments

• tmm.jpg
    tmm.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 839
Howdy,

We are working on a few plates, yesterday we finished the proof for the Supernatural Kansas plate (this proof is a dye-sub metal plate, we use it to line up the embossing). In the works for this half of 2014 / KEN WINS, GRAYMTR (both from Breaking Bad). We are finally doing the odd-shaped 66 Batmobile. UZI 4 U from Tremors. Goonies is done, we are waiting for the yellow metal to arrive. HIT N RUN is done, just waiting on the New York yellow motorcycle plates to arrive.

1002614_615192888556726_46826127_n.jpg

If you do not see your plate request here, hold on tight, these things are VERY expensive to produce.

Thanks again - follow us on Facebook.

Travis

Hello all,

We've released two plates today and have the "store" artwork done for the WHO-1 plate. Follow us on Facebook and keep the suggestions coming!

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj617/djtbell1/Plates/BumblebeeT4Store.jpg
Bumblebee from Transformers 4 (before the Movie hits theaters)!

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj617/djtbell1/Plates/CaddyshackStore.jpg
Rodney Dangerfield's Plate.

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj617/djtbell1/Plates/Who1Store.jpg
WHO-1 Bessie

We'll be in the Junkyard with a sale this week! Send us a PM!

Travis
Oh yeah! WHO 1 was the one I was talking about.

plates from these movies ever suggested ?

Duel

The Car (not sure if it had a plate)

Two lane black top (plate for the yellow GTO)

Last edited:
I see the Ohio one on the website. Is the Kansas one joining the site soon too? I would love to get it for my friends wedding on the 25th.

Howdy all,

Sorry it's been a little bit, we have been working on new tags! Yes, we are updating our website, so not everything is up (sorry again).

So, as you can see, we've been crazy busy, doing Comic Cons, stamping plates, doing real work, etc.

Let us know what you think and as always, if you suggest(ed) it and we produced it, we'll send you one for FREE!

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy all,

Sorry it's been a little bit, we have been working on new tags! Yes, we are updating our website, so not everything is up (sorry again).

So, as you can see, we've been crazy busy, doing Comic Cons, stamping plates, doing real work, etc.

Let us know what you think and as always, if you suggest(ed) it and we produced it, we'll send you one for FREE!

Thanks,

Travis
Nice to see more additions... I have got quite a few of your plates... :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back