HELP

Benthewander

Hey guys I want to start a costume for Madison comic con next year and I really really want to go as Tank Dempsey in the primis costume as shown here... I can take care of the staff myself.
primis.png

My issue is i cant find any other images of them in these costumes and therefore i have not really any reference images... and i can not identify what certain parts of the costume look like due to the lighting... i can get my hands on the chain mail as well as sew up something similar to the cloak type thing that goes over the chain-mail... i cant put together what the pants/boots/ and the belt they are wearing... and given these parts are essential to the design i really need to know what they look like... especially the belt. Thank you for my time and if you have any better images of the primis charecters or are able to identify what the pieces look like it would really help !

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back