Help with Venom Costume - Fist time making a full body suit

Trace the pattern in photoshop and yea print it with Adobe readrr or posterazor I'm trying To do that but I can't figure out how to get it the right size

I wish I had a working computer right now. Borrowing a family members laptop doesnt ha6133749997ve photoshop. So I resulted in ripping apart an old Morph/Zenti suit to add to the missing pieces of the old pattern I have. crossing my fingers hoping that it will all work as i am sewing the pieces together today.
:facepalm

Thank you for asking
Yes... there is an update. :facepalm I am more rusty than i thought I was. It is slowly coming together but there may be an issue with the Frabric i choose. i did a test fitting and it does not seem that there is enough room for me in the costume.
I am thinking the material that is not stretchy enough. But I will be completing it. Will post picture of the current state of the costume later (at work now).
Not sure if it will be completed for FanExpo Toronto.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back