Help with skin

Yarko

Hi,

I need some advice with my female predator skin. I have some experience in making male muscle suits, but now I'm a bit stuck with this female thing (I just don't want it to look like a female body-builder). I tried painting some tights, but I don't like how it looks right now. Here you have a pic:

1-2.jpg

I think doing a full body lifecast and sculpting the whole thing would be the ultimate method, but I'm not skilled enough just yet, and I want to try easier ways before doing such a thing. Perhaps I could just lifecast the thorax, glue it to the tights and paint the rest? I'm full of doubts u_U

Thanks!

1-2.jpg

It just doesn't look tight enough. It still looks more like fabric than skin. And about the breats... well, I just don't like how the breasts look with the tights above them. I was looking for a 'sexy warrior' look. Like these pics:

red-sonja.jpg

But the tights make her look so weird and flat...they are not tight enough. And the arms... the arms are not going to look any good when I paint them, with all those wrinkles (and its the smallest sized tights they sell)

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the idea well I hope it claps
in the conversion.
Am curious on other, poste then more pictures.

I have a question.You like the sword?

I think it looks good. The arms have too much material of course but I can see that looking like a muscle suit if you fill it out. Maybe just tighten up the arms.

The fabric feel might be that it isn't shinny or latexy. You may feel better if you cover it in latex. (the MacGuyver method)

As for the female look specifically, the armor will be a big influence. That will influence your shape and lead you to your goal.

Did you see cujo66's family thread? He has pics of his wife's build. There's other good examples, this is just one I know I could find quickly.

Post 47
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...40&start=40

MasterAnubis is right. the armour will do all the lifting and tightening you want. think of an underwire bra. that pushes em up and together. you need the armour to come up under the breasts tight and push them in together. that should give you the more voluptuous look you are going for

Your skin does look good! I would like to offer you insight as to how i am making my skin, if you are interested? I had a buddy who taught me to make costumes out of somthing called L-200 foam. He was rob zombies head special effects artist and a master at carving foam. It can be made to look like it was sculpted and molded, and its quite comfortable. (this works best if you have a duct tape body cast) Take a skin tight spandex suit, and build up the areas you want with the foam, applying it with barge cement, or spray 90 adhesive. L-200 ( i think some people on this forum found this stuff called fun foam?) can be sanded with a jagged pice of "sand paper" called draggon skin. When you get all the contures the way you want, then you lightly burn all the little imperfections flat with a lighter or torch. Once this is all done, you coat the whole thing with latex and paint it! You can make the armor pices right onto the skin too, using the same method. Anywere u want to be very tight, just do very litle building up, or just texture with cotton and latex. I will be posting pictures of all this soon, if u want to see how its done.

Hi!

Thank you very much! I use a similar method to make male suits. The problem with females is that they might look to bulky. I'm thinking about sculping (or sculpting, dunno, I'm not english or american) the whole torso, armor pieces included, just to make sure it looks the way I want, and then use the tights and latex method for the arms and legs.

I'm very much looking forward for those pics you will be posting, anyways!

I think once she adds the armor on her arms the skin might not look so strechy, but Im noticing that everyone seems to do their paint job slightly different. I havent made my skin yet, but guys seem to have it a little easier seeing as they can go buy a stuffed built body Its not that easier for us girls. :(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back