Help with painting.

Alex Hayashi

So my Latex gear has arrived but I'm unsure about color wise. I plan on airbrushing everything akin to the Scarface Predator/P1 as well as match the morphsuit from Zentai-Zentai. Got a few Vallejo browns and beige.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
40325440_465347267303264_5705650369523089408_n.jpg
predator-ver-printed-spandex-lycra-costume-bf9c98.image.390x550.png

That's the thing, the colors he uses are different to what I'm using. I mean once my skin suit arrives I can match the colors properly. Just not sure about getting the main skin color though as it's sort of a mix of yellow and beige.

Like I said, just adjust the color pallet, but follow how he applies the layers and adjust the black to where scarface has it.

AWESOME latex gear you have Alex, :) I'm jealous bro lol. Where did you get it?? After my DUCT TAPE suit, I might wanna get into some latex later on haha.

WIN_20181005_00_39_59_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181005_00_40_26_Pro.jpg

HELLO ALEX!.... I use an old left over silicone (dry of course) of mold max 30, part in my paint items. If you can buy yourself a little SMOOTH-ON MOLD MAX 30 Bottles (They come in 2, that you mix up) then you pour a little silicone in a huge bucket and let it DRY FOR 24 HOURS!!!! Then after it is dry, you cut with an Exacto some holes in it, with a lizard like patterns, and then when you do your airbrush it will make the patterns pretty easy ;-)....PREDATOR PAINTERS use those silicones molds patterns for painting their masks.....AND PLEASE DONT DO THE ERROR I DID , NEVER PUT SPRAY CAN PAINT for the Primer..... NEVER... alweays use airbrush acrylic paint, and adhesive paint agent and acrylic Primer before painting your colors on your mask..... I REALLY HOPE IT HELPS YOU GUYS....

SHOGUN

View attachment 270767 View attachment 270768

HELLO ALEX!.... I use an old left over silicone (dry of course) of mold max 30, part in my paint items. If you can buy yourself a little SMOOTH-ON MOLD MAX 30 Bottles (They come in 2, that you mix up) then you pour a little silicone in a huge bucket and let it DRY FOR 24 HOURS!!!! Then after it is dry, you cut with an Exacto some holes in it, with a lizard like patterns, and then when you do your airbrush it will make the patterns pretty easy ;-)....PREDATOR PAINTERS use those silicones molds patterns for painting their masks.....AND PLEASE DONT DO THE ERROR I DID , NEVER PUT SPRAY CAN PAINT for the Primer..... NEVER... alweays use airbrush acrylic paint, and adhesive paint agent and acrylic Primer before painting your colors on your mask..... I REALLY HOPE IT HELPS YOU GUYS....

SHOGUN
You kind of have me lost there, Shogan. Is that method to like create a duplicate of my mask?

Yeah I like the ARMOR, it looks like BIG RED's samurai armor in color red. Sometimes when I get excited I forget to put stuff on too! :) no worries hope you still had fun!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back