Help with a V2 kit

I'm pretty much debated whether to bend my emitter as well. Having it straight is not bad too. What method is the best method to bend the emitter? I dont want to risk damaging mine.

A little bit off track, I've got myself korbanth steel V2, i have always love the crystal chamber they have. So, anyone would suggest chemical weathering for steel? Got myself trooper trent stencil and I can do airbrushing, but i'm wondering how well would brichwood blue steel works? I've used birchwood aluminium before, but never birchwood blue.
This thread by Halliwax is a must read before you start weathering your v2.

Or vise with rubber on the claws, but i used Halliwax methot. Did the bluing before stencils, I think perma blue or super blue will do the job on steel. Just don’t forget to degrease it before that.

I never thought that the bluing would dissolve the adhesive on the vinyl. That's a good heads up. I almost ended up up knowing like how you would. My blue chemical is already on the mail. Haha.

Apart from that, as far as I know, the thin neck section is not black, its somewhat dark brownish. What is a good blend for that?
Halliwax has a great tutorial on the multicolor/multi-texture brown on the neck in his Master Thread.

specifically this post

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back