Help with a movie title

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For some reason I started thinking about this movie I saw as a kid (early 90s). I can’t find any details on it. Here’s what I remember

Some sort of bounty hunter or cop is tracking a fugitive that possibly was from the future.

The bounty hunter / cop kidnaps a woman to help him track the fugitive

The bounty Hunter ends up losing a hand but it starts to grow back, maybe.

The bounty hunter ends up being a bad guy and kind of looks like this Punisher.

03FBDA14-3E2A-425A-BF76-A1FDF86C3527.jpeg

The power of the RPF indeed!

When I was a kid in the early 70's , I happen to catch a TV movie about a ghost that visits a woman named Christina. This ghost would stand outside her window moaning "CHRISTINA" in a freaky hair raising voice until Christina woke up and looked out the window at it, a ghost in classic form (flowing robe, no face etc).

Anyway, that show scared the **** out of me so bad, I had to sleep with the lights on for years.

The years went on and I never saw that movie again and never knew it's title. I just remembered "CHRISTINA"...

Fast forward decades later here on the RPF. I asked if anyone might know what movie that was based only on the few clues I remembered. It wasn't long before I got my answer! The "Ghost StoryCircle of Fear" series episode called "Half a Death".

It's been 50 years but I have to admit, the ghost is still a little creepy and I can understand why it traumatized me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back