Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

Just search for EVA foam on ebay. It should pop up. And for the shirt underneath. It's just a black button shirt. Like this one.
81Br4imN02L._SL1500_.jpg

Hello I'm new here and wanted to show you guys my Island Slade Wilson costume. It took me since episode 14 The Odyessy from season 1 to make this for Halloween 2013. I'm working on the Wintergreen suit and the Deathstroke 2.0 suit as well. I really love the work you guys are doing with these suits. View attachment 286742View attachment 286747View attachment 286748View attachment 286749View attachment 286751
I really like how everyone is helping each other with these suits. I thought I'd try and help too. As you can see I tried to show all the angles. I also added a picture of "burned" Slade which doesn't require the boot knife or the neck scarf.

Where did you get the tactical "swords/knives" from...? I'm thinking about ordering a set from Amazon but wanted to hear your take on them.

Hey I'm in the middle of my deathstroke costume right now, can you link me to the foam you used? Also what are you wearing underneath the vest?

There's another type that comes with the pants as a uniform. The shirt has a collar in it instead of the regular shirt collar. Just type in swat military tactical sirsoft uniform.

I don't have time to look through 8 pages of thread...LoL and never got the opinion part of the question answered. Thanks though.
The swords are from BUDK.COM. They are called SECRET AGENT TACTICAL NINJA SWORDS. You have to rewrap the handles with centimeter thick nylon ribbon. They aren't very practical as real swords being that the blade is welded to the handle. So don't go chopping anything or you'll break them! The boot knife is is also from BUDK, but it's older so you might have to do ebay. The boot knife is cheapy as well, so don't go chopping with it either. The hip knife, is the Becker Bk7, and it's a great knife! The Bk7 is pretty expensive, but totally worth it. It's my favorite knife. You see slade pull it out in one episode of season 2, when they first discover the grave cave. Anyway hope this helps. Please put up photos of your costumes you're working on.

The swords are from BUDK.COM. They are called SECRET AGENT TACTICAL NINJA SWORDS. You have to rewrap the handles with centimeter thick nylon ribbon. They aren't very practical as real swords being that the blade is welded to the handle. So don't go chopping anything or you'll break them! The boot knife is is also from BUDK, but it's older so you might have to do ebay. The boot knife is cheapy as well, so don't go chopping with it either. The hip knife, is the Becker Bk7, and it's a great knife! The Bk7 is pretty expensive, but totally worth it. It's my favorite knife. You see slade pull it out in one episode of season 2, when they first discover the grave cave. Anyway hope this helps. Please put up photos of your costumes you're working on.

Awesome! I saw the BUDk "tactical ninja swords" on Amazon just wanted to get the opinion and you guys definitely answered it. I read some reviews stating the blade was cheaply welded to the handle. Thanks again and I'll be ordering mine prob. tonight!

P.S. also piecing together an Arrow costume. Just got some stuff for the Bow, and got the arrow heads from the show....sooner or later I might have to battle myself. haha

What is the mak called that he wears in E18 ? Is it a hickey mask....its almost the same mask casey jones from TMNT wears in the TMNT Movie in the 90s !?

It was custom made for the show. It's not a hockey mask. It wasn't modified from something existing. As for what to call it... Deathstroke V2.

Anyone have any idea what material his BDU undersuit is made out of, or if it is something commonly availible? It looks like a waxed cotton/ polyester-ish material.

After looking at the pics in better light, if its the same under wardrobe, I take tell you for a fact that its not BDU due to the button and fly cut among the obvious zipper pocket close to the crotch area.

For at first was thinking it some kind of one piece jump suit but in light of the better pics I am thinking its probably a faux leather that been distressed allot due to use or they where bought second hand. Maybe.

But found something similar not 100% sure due to cannot really get a good look at what behind the shin guards or the side of them to confirm my suspension

but here a pic anyway
duhan-faux-leather-racing-pants-motorcycle.jpg

Someone was asking for a better pic of the gun that slade uses in his 2.0 gear here a pic I dug up among a better pic of the overall costume and pant details

gunAR219a_0274br_1d89a791.JPEG

AR219a_0239br_f6360d2e.JPEG

I would really hope they wouldn't use Leather as an Undersuit, it's bulky enough already. I'm curious if there are polyester blends that look similar, because the shirt looks to be made from the same material.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back