HELP! Sonic Screwdriver Prop?

fezzesarecool

I am really into current Doctor Who props at the moment and i am on the verge of buying a 10th doctor sonic screwdriver replica :) BUT... :confused
I was about to buy the Season 3 - 4 Tennant from the Celestial Toystore when i came across some lovely images of a QMX version!

QMX:
qmx-10thdoctorsonic-1.jpg

Celestial Toystore:
11wa5vn.jpg

As you guys really know what your doing im needing to know -
WHAT ONE TO BUUYYYY? :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

As you will be so kind in hepling me i PROMISE:thumbsup to upload pics and do a review for all you guys :D

I can only attest to the quality of CT's work & character as a businessman. I own his Season 1-2 Eccleston sonic & it is by far the best prop purchase I have made. The fact that it can be yours in a matter of days is pretty good too. The only hard & fast rule I can give you is to stay away from that MFX garbage. I spent months saving & researching my purchase, & if MFX was the only one I could buy, I'd wait for Eccleston to give me his.

IMO...Rebelscum's 2010 TARDIS. I would sell him 2 of my sisters & rent the other one out on weekends for that blue box.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back