HELP please, DARK SOULS WEAPONS FOR PEPAKURA

superman426

Hi everyone I have a big batch of dark souls armors provided from another user and I have another large batch of weapons files taken from a skyrim mod, there in lies my problem the weapons are nif file format and at the moment I can't seem to make my 3ds max work with these files to convert them to obj format, does anyone feel up to the challenge of converting these files? If so please post or mesg me and I will be glad to do clean up work and pep unfolds for the converted files once we convert them please guys any help will be much appreciated
Happy building everyone

You need to download NifSkope then you can open the nif file and export to obj also you can find a good bit of Skyrim files on the 405th and on deviantart. Most of the mods you will find are just re-textured making a old weapon look new.

Example: Both masks are the same.

thanks for the info, I looked up nifskope and go figure it seems like the ltest stable version has a problem where the obj export doesn't work. I haven't tried it myself yet tho, if this is the problem anyone think they can provide me a link or setup folder of a previous version? also from the screenshots I found of these files it seems like these are actual files from dark souls converted to nif so im trying to convert them to obj to make them workable since I have never been able to extract Dark Souls files at all heh

Last edited:
Hey Dracosfire83 thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it, I was able to get an older build of nif Skope and it worked like a charm, I'm gonna gauge interest on this thread for posting another one that will contain all of the files I've scrounged up from all over the Internet as soon as I convert them all to OBJ format most of the weapons will contain textures but I haven't been able to get textures for armors :/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back