Help: Owners of Richard Coyle Neuralyzer...allen wrench size needed

The Dude

Sr Member
Hey all,

I have a Coyle MIB1 Neuralyzer that I had in storage for some time. I wanted to put a new battery in it and display it but I have misplaced the allen wrench that came with it.

The allen wrench is needed to remove the two front screws in order to remove the inner tube and get to the battery compartment.

It is freaking tiny allen screw hole!

I went to a few hardware stores and none of them carry that small an allen wrench so I have to get it online....but I do not know the size to order.

Can anyone help with that?

I will try there....the site looked so old I did not know if it was maintained or really active anymore.

Worth a try.

Thanks for the response.

I will try there....the site looked so old I did not know if it was maintained or really active anymore.

LOL. Yeah I was like "WOW, hello 90's website, haven't seen one of you in a while"

On another note..

How does your Coyle Neuralyzer compare to the ones made by Master Replicas? I used to have one of those and I thought it was pretty nice. Have you ever done a side by side comparison?

They really are different beasts. They each have their uniqueness.

I am partial to the MIB1 Coyle version since it is from the old old school prop replica bootleg run days. And I just like the first movie the best. :)

The Coyle one is well made and limited, which makes me like it more. I don't think you can touch it for less than 800.00...if an old school collector was to purchase it.

But with the MR/Factory ones out there, it is hard for a run of the mill collector to discern the value of a Coyle...so it is harder to get a high price on the Coyle prop. (I don't plan on selling mine.)

The MR/Factory is nice, and it is an MIB2...so there are differences by design alone,

I also have the "Dstines" MIB1 version (actually I have two). Also a decent piece.

I will post a separate thread soon, comparing my flashy things...asking others to do the same! :)

Adding a 'Flashing thing" back to my collection is on my list. The MR MIB2 that I used to have was cool, but I'm gonna look at some other options, keep an eye out for other versions for sell. Would like to have the version from MIB in my collection.

I look forward to that thread, PM when you post it up.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back