Help me buy a Boba Fett blaster

T2SF

paypal is JK JK

I kinda secretly love the Boba Fett blaster and I'd like to buy the flare launcher.

There is one that has been closed on Gunbroker that I have agreed to buy and I just want to double check the details with you.

Check it out at

Webley and Scott Flare Gun 1917 No.1 MARK "I" : WW1 & WW2 Collectibles at GunBroker.com

Description:

Webley & Scott 1917 No.1 MARK "I" For sale. It is NUMBERS MATCHING. It has NOT BEEN DEACTIVATED. I have had it stored is a case for the last 4 years. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. You can email me at cuspup@aol.com.

*******THIS ITEM DOES NOT NEED TO BE SHIPPED TO A FFL ******* If you need additional photos or information please email me. The Webley will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a brand new box. And will be fully insured. I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A MONEY ORDER. IF A MONEY ORDER IS USED, I WILL SHIP WHEN MONEY ORDER CLEARS

And via email he lets me know he has the following:

I have everything you would need to convert the Webley into a Boba blaster.

I have an original Heiland shutter extinction (the chrome piece that extends Bobas barrel).

I have the proper scope and a full set of greeblies needed to make an exact screen accurate blaster.

The average Webley you will come across with be chrome plated and sell for about 1000-1500 dollars. I purchased mined for 1500 dollars. And I purchased all the blaster extras for another 300 dollars. I searched for 2 years to find this Webley, I wanted the same one Lucasfilms used to build theirs. It has the same exact brass pistol grip, a lot of times they are removed and replaced with plastic grips.

You could make the ultimate Boba Fett Blaster and not damage the original Webley at all.

I would be willing to let everything go for 1000 dollars that would include , The Webley, the scope, the greeblies, the Heiland (I promise you won't find one of these). With shipping included.

Sorry I ran on and on, but, I wanted you to know exactly what I have and how rare it is. Tommy.

Sent from my R2iPad

I wonder if he's a member on here, the pulse rifle builder?

Let me know if that is a fair price and if it's accurate for the blaster.

Thanks!

Chris

Sounds like a sweet deal to me and it looks to be in good condition. Wouldn't be bad to get a pic of the extras.

I'd pay w/ Paypal since they are pretty good on customer protection if there is a dispute (i.e. the item is not as described), but other than that, I'd say go for it if you're wanting to do the ESB version.

the Heiland (I promise you won't find one of these).

Since the real blaster prop used an MPP and not a Heiland that's not really a plus. Heiland's are cheaper and easier to find than a real MPP.
Plus he says it's a "Heiland extension" which is even more useless. It's a short little thing, not even long enough for this prop or a lightsaber.

I have a real Webley myself and I'm using a replica MPP tube. I have a real MPP but it's too rare to use for this.

I'd ask to see the other conversion parts. Quality and accuracy of these pieces vary a lot. A cheap $10 Tasco scope is similar to the original, but not accurate enough to use on a real Webley IMO. If he's offering a real ASI scope that'd be nice.
Considering the Heiland I'd be leary of his other parts.

All that said... $1000 isn't too bad for an original blued Webley.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back