HELP: Looking for small, colored LED lights

Caldwell

Hi, I'm looking for some small, colored LED lights (preferably green and red) for a project I'm looking at starting. The closest things I can think of that are close to what I need are the lighting kits I see on the Blade Runner blasters around here.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Help is appreciated, thanks.

Red and green lensed LED's, and this definitely seems to be on the right track. Thanks! :D
Do they come with wiring and battery packs and switches or do those come separately? If they do come separately where's a good place to get those?

Also check out EBAY , I've gotten lots off of there from China really cheap and usually free postage out of Hong Kong , only drawback is they take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive but you can by in bulk.

If you have a Frys electronics close by you (or even on-line actually) they have all kinds of led light kits and small projects that include battery connectors and switches which are pretty easy to modify to work with different projects.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back