Hello To All Questions On The Skin Of The Predator

propanos

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]

Hello friends, Before I begin by apologizing for my writing English, not long ago that I do and probably I will have many mistakes, I make this post because I wantedto know how much it costs to make a skin of a predator, or as costs to buy one made.

It happens that I do not have enough time to do it by myself .. like they could tell if someone has a sale.

My idea is simple cosplay predator predator want to make a samurai-style, but has notattoos on the skin, I would like to help me.

[background=initial]

[/background]
[/background]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the Lair. 1st off I would suggest introducing yourself to the community in this thread if youhave not done so already. http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/20822-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here/

Secondly your text on my end is a tad faint and a little hard to read, as for making a pred costume or even buying one my answer as a nub is if you cannot afford the materials to build one you will not find a completed one for even less. Check the pepakura and templates thread for "cheaper" methods of making a costume, not to mention the Mr. Incredible suit build thread.

There is no single way to achieve a desired pred costume, I would suggest doing some research by searching the forums for a few days I'm sure you'll find something here to get you started on the path.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back