Hello Again Preds

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey gang,
I might give this a shot again...Years ago I started a pred costume had the body suit and helmet...and then fell into the dark vicious world of being ripped off by unsavory vendors. All in all I got taken for about $1200...from 3 different "vendors" so in order to make up the loss, mixed with a lay off I sold off everything...
Started getting interested in pred costuming a few years ago and since I'm a mask / bust collector I figured I'd start with the mask...if the costume never followed at least I'd have the head to display in the collection.
Well I paid 400 for that and that never came...ripped off again. That was 2008 or 09...so I gave up.
I have several other costumes ... I have about 11 costumes I have bought/made over the years...but the predator never seemed to be...and I think it was one of the first I started to put together .
I've searched the forum and been reading lots over the last few days. I
Is there a black listed sellers list? is there good guys to deal with? Please just message me, I understand what trouble calling people can start.
Thanks guys,
mike

howlingwind13 Hello there friend! Man poor you :( I know about bad sellers, as i did bought a 3D printer in the past for 400$ and received it in a thousands pieces :(. But do not worry Predatorium isnt like the past as we are evolving constantly and we are here to help you create or buy the best Predator replica possible. I would suggest to talk to Wreav about buying at a decent price a perfect Predator replica costume..... I do sell predator stuff like armors and hands but not an expert yet at creating molds for latex costumes.

Shogun has a point about constantly evolving and changing. Newer generations emerge and so on. When I started out getting scammed was a fairly usual occurrence. Still to this day after waiting 4 years I'm still waiting for some parts from a few vendors who are no longer part of this community. I have long since given up on picking stuff up. Always be safe with your money and do your research prior to purchasing.

Yep...sucks when you see some amazing costumes and props. .then a little searching and find out those people are banned from every forum...that's why I came back...read the forum and just wanna know who the good guys are...thanks for the heads up to those who reached out

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back