?s about comic preds and the avp preds for a newb

jinzin

Hey guys I love me some Predator, and as a kid I used to collect all the comics too. But, with my recent ignition of interest in this series I realised I had very little idea about the back story of some of my favorite predators.

If anyone has the knowledge or the time I'd really be interested in hearing about these predators specifically and your thoughts on them.

First off are the AVP preds; Does Celtic have a backstory preceding the film?

Does Wolf of AVPR?

I'm also interested in any EU knowledge of Broken Tusk from the original AVP comics as well as Topknot from AVP War and if there IS any information about the one handed Predator from AVP duel that killed the Predalien that would also be appreciated. Thanks to anyone who responds to this topic.

Nothing on celtic or the other linebackers in the first AVP.I've heard nothing on Wolf though I would love to see it.Never read duel so I wouldn't know neither WAR.I did Read the original AVP comic and have to say nothing as far as I know on any of them.I guess you could make up your own little back storys. I know Berserker sort of has one from his description on his I assume Neca figure.

Nothing on celtic or the other linebackers in the first AVP.I've heard nothing on Wolf though I would love to see it.Never read duel so I wouldn't know neither WAR.I did Read the original AVP comic and have to say nothing as far as I know on any of them.I guess you could make up your own little back storys. I know Berserker sort of has one from his description on his I assume Neca figure.

I don't really like making up my own stories on established characters tbh.

And yeah, Berserker has a little bit of a backstory... even if it is kinda lame. lol

Man I was really hoping to find out more about these guys, I think there's gotta be more info on them out there somewhere, maybe in books but I don't know which ones....

I'd REALLY like to know more about that damned one handed pred though. The dude was badass.

We are talking about fictional characters of course. Haha

I say wolf used to work in an ice cream shop till the frappé machine tore up his money maker.

Celtic was a professional couch potato who one day decided he wanted to be like mike. He told himself go big or go home.... He went home.

I got almost every predator comic out there. I know that broken tusk and top knot fought each other in the beginning of the first AVP comic series to decide on who gets to hunt on wich planets. broken tusk beat top knot thats how he got to take his hunting party to the planet in the first series top knot returns at the end of that series to but the mark on noguchi's head. the one that is missing his hand and one of his mandibles was on a hunt when he was anbushed by a alien during the battle he got his mandible bit off by the alien and when he killed it the blood burnt off his hand while he was there dying anouther predator came and didnt help him he just stole head of his trophy that he had just killed and left him to die. but what that predator didnt know is on his way back to the ship the other predators found thier wounded brother and had told them how he was left to die. when the traitor showed up trying to pass the trophy as his own, they left him to die alone with the aliens. the missing hand predator showed up in AVP duel as well, where he takes on some marines and a predalien. in the end him and one of the marines are all thats left waiting for their people to pick them up. he ends up taking the marines flag and uses it to cover his lost hand. he also shows up in AVP war noguchi sees the flag on his hand and trys to touch it and he back hands her for disrepecting him. hope this helps you understand bout thier back stories. I think one hand is where they got the idea for wolf since they are both missing a mandible and are both seasoned hunters.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back