Newbie Hello !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bronson

Just wanted to say hello to everyone,and wanted to introduce myself first, im 34 from the uk, i have to say, some of the work i have seen on here is mind blowing,wish i was this skillfull. im going to try and have a go at making some dreads from a video ive seen on youtube,( Rknrhonda 1 ), if anyone can give me anymore tips on how or where to get the rings from for the dreads that would be very helpfull thank you..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rossi

hi and welcome to the world of pred obseession..lots of info on dreads on here so read away as im a newbie too its a lot to get through.

carss66

thank you, i have the latex/paint/glue gun, just the foam to get now....
If you know which pred you want,then you could buy the beads.look at the market section,then look at the makers list.plan every thing you will need for your build,as im finding out i need more stuff lol.