Hellboy Comicverse Replicas

breen2057

Sr Member
Starting this thread to post some paper replicas from Hellboy and all the related comics that share that world.

First, is the B.P.R.D. letterhead paper that was shown in Hellboy and The B.P.R.D. 1956 01 comic.
I used hussar woodtype font as it was the closest match I could find. If anyone knows of a better font please let me know. I left my version blank as I thought it would be more useful.

03.jpg

I found this replica of the note give to hellboy by Fr. Adrian Frost, Malcolm Frost's son in The Right Hand of Doom short story, I don't know the original creator but if anyone knows please let me know.

Behold-the-Right-Hand-of-Doom.jpg Right Hand of Doom.jpg

Attachments

• B.P.R.D. LetterHead paper.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 66
No, no... not a mistake - you should keep your original spelling and make both available. The BPRD is technically a multi-national organization (organisation), yes? So "defence" is valid for UK branches.

Here are mine! The Cavendish parchment and the "Beware the RHOD" ones I hand painted in papyrus and encased between acrylic sheet for a sort of display/archival look. The Lobster Johnson calling cards, I will try and find the file and upload it here.

Attachments

• 20201225_132855.jpg
    20201225_132855.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20201225_132906.jpg
    20201225_132906.jpg
    854 KB · Views: 39
  • 20201225_132927.jpg
    20201225_132927.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 37
Here's my version of the RHoD piece, made from a piece of upholstry sample of all things. I penciled in the text and image first, then went over in inks. It's been sanded, scrapped, dipped in coffee, and hit with a blowtorch.
My reason behind doing it this way was I thought it was just a scrap of paper found in the bible, that Malcolm Frost copied the image from some other source, kinda like Jones Sr did with the illustrations in his Grail Diary. Confused85 your version is so cool, i love that you used papyrus for it and the Cavandish parchment! Stellar work indeed.
IMG_20210426_144439.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back