HCG no response to return on pulse rifle .

The problem here mainly is Green has upset a few people already. Unless there is a member here who actually works for HCG then this thread is pointless as no one can help him.
A few people have asked to see a picture of the rifle. Fair enough he can do this without giving away his edition number.
Green may indeed be a genuine poster but like others have said he certainly gets on the wrong side of people.

I dont see all the fuss. Why doesn't HCG respond to emails? I have a PR on order and emailed them 3 weeks ago to get an estimate on shipping so i know what my last payment would be. No answer yet. It's BS customer service. I would have cancelled the PR already if didn't cost $100 to do it. My last HCG purchase.....

I don't know whether to believe Green or not, but he does come off with a big attitude and I'm one of the people who have been on the receiving end of it. Most of his posts since he has joined have been about stirring the HGC Pulse Rifle pot when at the time he didn't even have one, so you can see where a number of us have a hard time believing anything he says.

While we won't speculate on whether or not Green was Raz (we simply don't have proof one way or another), he IS a troll and his only purpose here on the RPF was to elicit negative responses from our members. Our willingness to tolerate trolling is shrinking daily. With that in mind, we have banned him. I am sure our detractors will say we acted prematurely on this one, but we are becoming less willing to wait around for people like Green, who are clearly playing games and clearly have an agenda, to do something "big" in the eyes of the community before removing them.

While we won't speculate on whether or not Green was Raz (we simply don't have proof one way or another), he IS a troll and his only purpose here on the RPF was to elicit negative responses from our members. Our willingness to tolerate trolling is shrinking daily. With that in mind, we have banned him. I am sure our detractors will say we acted prematurely on this one, but we are becoming less willing to wait around for people like Green, who are clearly playing games and clearly have an agenda, to do something "big" in the eyes of the community before removing them.

Smart move. It comes to a point where it is better to nip it in the bud. :)

I was curoius about the whole thing and the HCG products looked nice enough so I zapped off an email to them and got a response almost immediately

this is what I wrote

I have been thinking of purchasing items like the pulse rifle from
your company but have heard some disturbing things about your company
on a forum called RPF. If a piece purchased is substandard or damaged
am I assured the problem will be taken care of STAT? I would like to
know this before I consider purchasing from your company.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/hcg-no-response-return-pulse-rifle-95969/

Thanks for your inquiry.

I can assure you that should you have a problem, it will be be taken
care of immediately. The few issues we have had have been taken care
off to every customers satifaction.

Unfortunately there is always someone who has their own agenda to
further and the person you reference has been economical with the truth.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Colin Bowman

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, what kind of an answer did you expect to get as a potential customer? At least two legit members mentioned in this thread that they have problems getting a reply from HCG. Again, considering my own experience I guess HCG will take care of their issues, but generally denying that others might have problems with HCG's customer service simply because I didn't or because the company itself says they have the world's best customer service ... really?

I find it disappointing when companies like to advertise their products on the RPF and then shy away from the forum when it comes to answering critical questions. You might bash MR all you want but at least they had Amy trying to take care of customer issues.

Anyway, since the Guy that started this thread is banned, shouldn't it be locked? Guess no legit member has an interest in posting their HCG issues in this now Raz associated thread anymore.

Well, something's still faithful to the title of the thread.

As a dealer of HCG products, I still have to get an answer on both the droop and paint issues, but I'm still sure they'll come thru a reply or solution...

Good news on my side. Got a reply from HCG saying they will dispatch a replacement immediately. :)
They had some computer upgrades which might have caused the communication problem.

Cheers,
Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back