HCG no response to return on pulse rifle .

Green

Hi I finally got my pulse rifle a few days ago and it did have a very bad droop!
I have tried emailing to no response from support. Called the contact number but the person who answers is a young man who works in the warehouse and he told me that he was the only one but had no answers for me. Can you guys tell me what I should do? I paid 900.00 for this prop and I am getting scared they are not retuning calls or emails because of how many are going back. I feel 1 week is way to long to have to wait to no response . Has any one had this happen to them? please post here . :cry I had saved for this piece for months and went less on a lot of things to be able to acquire this gun .

Got one that was damaged during shipping. I emailed them but got no reply .... :unsure
So looks like we're in the same boat.

Cheers,
Stefan

Update 17 Sept 2010:
Good news on my side. Got a reply from HCG saying they will dispatch a replacement immediately. :)
They had some computer upgrades which might have caused the communication problem.

Last edited:
i got a reply quite quickly from them when i told them about a damaged piece.

(not a pr)

they just said, return it to retailer for replacement or refund.

not concerned in the least or apologetic that i had purchased a substandard piece.

it was and will be the last thing i buy from them.

i can see these clowns going down the tube :thumbsup

Oh boy this is what i was scared of! I think we should keep this thread up for people who have gotten taken by HCG , We should all get together if they don't resolve this and take action . After the Icons mess I won't let that happen again. The fact that they have a bogus contact number up shows me the type of business its becoming. I have a feeling this pulse rifle is sinking the ship. Some one made a huge error on the droop and assembly at the plant or what is giving way on the barrels and allows the slip. How long after you emailed them has it been about your damaged rifle ?

What concerns me the most is you think HCG would try and learn from their mistakes.

Im sure we all remember the Korben Dallas blaster fiasco, the replacement program must of cost them a fortune, however fair play to them, they acted quickly and the customer service in that case was excellent.

You would think there would be some form of Quailty assurance, and they would notice the drop before sending it out the door.
Perhaps HCG have just had some really bad luck with the factory these things are churned out from.
Seems a little bit silly, when you consider they went to all that trouble to get the shrouds as accurate as possible, it was delay after delay - i ended up cancelling mine i waited that long!!

What concerns me the most is you think HCG would try and learn from their mistakes.

Im sure we all remember the Korben Dallas blaster fiasco, the replacement program must of cost them a fortune, however fair play to them, they acted quickly and the customer service in that case was excellent.

You would think there would be some form of Quailty assurance, and they would notice the drop before sending it out the door.
Perhaps HCG have just had some really bad luck with the factory these things are churned out from.
Seems a little bit silly, when you consider they went to all that trouble to get the shrouds as accurate as possible, it was delay after delay - i ended up cancelling mine i waited that long!!
I wish I had known about the Dallas gun , There is a PROBLEM with this gun
and I know they have people watching , it was all fine and dandy when they groomed all of us for pre-sales! Now they are just sitting back and doing nothing. Sorry but not good enough on a 900.00 piece or a 5.00 piece you don't treat people this way. Please keep posting this will get there attention .
All it takes is an email saying sorry here is another gun or your money back.
They used this forum to launch these things to! what a mess I took the bait hook line and sinker .

Actually, I was quite pleased how HGC handled the situation with the Korben Dallas Gun. It would have been nice if they got it right in the first place, but I doubt there are a lot of other companys that would have replaced the whole piece and let you keep the original one.

The really sad thing about my pulse rifle is that it would have been one without droop! :cry

Cheers,
Stefan

Green-

You are panicking for no reason. Stop causing trouble. They contacted me and I have already sent my OD in for a replacement. I could not be happier with the way HCG handled this. They will contact you also but probably not in ten minutes like you want.

For someone who has been here for a very short time you sure like to draw attention to yourself in a very negative way. Maybe props are not for you.

Green-

You are panicking for no reason. Stop causing trouble. They contacted me and I have already sent my OD in for a replacement. I could not be happier with the way HCG handled this. They will contact you also but probably not in ten minutes like you want.

For someone who has been here for a very short time you sure like to draw attention to yourself in a very negative way. Maybe props are not for you.
Sorry thats your feelings ,me an many others have gotten no response
from them. 10-min? try 8 days . Stop with the insults I am trying to help your not .

Sorry thats your feelings ,me an many others have gotten no response
from them. 10-min? try 8 days . Stop with the insults I am trying to help your not .

Who exactly are you trying to help?

And it's not my feelings - it is a fact that they have taken care of my droopy Pule Rifle.

Lets see some pics of your HCG pulse rifle. What edition number is it? You should have those handy as they would be required for a refund/replacement.

It's funny how you started a thread specifically about not getting a HCG Pulse Rifle just a few weeks ago, and now you have one even though they are sold out and a wait list only item.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/aliens-pulse-rifle-replicas-95164/

Last edited:
Who exactly are you trying to help?

And it's not my feelings - it is a fact that they have taken care of my droopy Pule Rifle.

Lets see some pics of your HCG pulse rifle. What edition number is it? You should have those handy as they would be required for a refund/replacement.

It's funny how you started a thread specifically about not getting a HCG Pulse Rifle just a few weeks ago, and now you have one even though they are sold out and a wait list only item.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/aliens-pulse-rifle-replicas-95164/

I had my name on a wait list initially thats how I got one .
They have all my information are you kidding me here or are you just trying to be nasty? I am not the only person this is happening to. You think I have nothing better to do then make up a story like this ? Call the customer service phone number line on the website ! if you think its not true or any one for that matter its a phone number to a kid who works in the WAREHOUSE! He even told me nobody works there but him! They can't even pay someone to work a phone for customer service thats good business give me a break. Go fight with some one else . I was seeing what my options were guess you have a problem with that to .

Yes.

Lets see some pics of that Pulse Rifle.
Your making me feel like you could be someone from HCG by the way your grilling me. Its over the top like its personal to you. I don't want to be retaliated against by them for speaking out so I only feel comfortable posting a picture of my box it came in as proof I have one . I will not show the EDITION number I find that really odd you wanted to know that. That would make no difference
on the rifle being droopy.

Last edited:
I had my name on a wait list initially thats how I got one

I find that curious since 10 days ago you started a thread asking about the best Pulse Rifle replica yet now you say you already had an HCG on pre-order.

I also find it odd that you would post

Just looking for an alternative to the Hcg

When you we're already on the waiting list.

I find that curious since 10 days ago you started a thread asking about the best Pulse Rifle replica yet now you say you already had an HCG on pre-order.

I also find it odd that you would post

When you we're already on the waiting list.

I never said when I had received my rifle . I was responding to a question about how I got one.

Your making me feel like you could be someone from HCG by the way your grilling me. Its over the top like its personal to you. I don't want to be retaliated against by them for speaking out so I only feel comfortable posting a picture of my box it came in as proof I have one . I will not show the EDITION number I find that really odd you wanted to know that. That would make no difference
on the rifle being droopy.

I was getting the same thought as you. It seems like alot of info for a stranger to want. Anyhow I hope this gets fixed for you guys or more people come out with issues they're having.

Buyer's remorse, maybe? After seeing all the problems with the replicas, and the possibility that when he got his he'd have to return it, maybe he was just hedging his bets and seeing if there was any pulse rifle at all in his future, HCG or not.

I really don't understand the attitudes here sometimes. If I spent that much money on something and it was largely non-functional and DEFECTIVE to boot, I'd be less than happy. $1000 is a substantial amount of money to me, and even metal shrouds can't justify that kind of cost.

Buyer's remorse, maybe? After seeing all the problems with the replicas, and the possibility that when he got his he'd have to return it, maybe he was just hedging his bets and seeing if there was any pulse rifle at all in his future, HCG or not.

I really don't understand the attitudes here sometimes. If I spent that much money on something and it was largely non-functional and DEFECTIVE to boot, I'd be less than happy. $1000 is a substantial amount of money to me, and even metal shrouds can't justify that kind of cost.

Yes it was something to that effect thanks for the support !! I do think that when a company pulls a basic bait and switch showing you a picture of the rifle or replica your paying for and you get something of MUCH less quality they would at the very least refund your money. Shame on HCG and every other company that has done this to any collector . Its not right I do not see any other options for me right now . I tried to research the gun as much or more then I think most consumers do but it was a little to late. I am going to seek legal advice from here on in . I am not a wealthy person I work a low paying job compared to most people but its honest work. I saved as much as I could to have my big one time collectible piece and I am devastated by what has happened .

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back