Haystack Hair's MPC Falcon Upgrade Kit Thread

Again, a pitty... I was one of the "victims" of Jack Smith, still awaiting my parts. Should send one of my fellow air force guys over to him to remind him.
if there is any source for these parts let me know. I have a 3d scanner and printer, so replication should be easy. My Falcon lays in ruins because of the missing parts... So now I,m busy with my full size R2 project....

Again, a pitty... I was one of the "victims" of Jack Smith, still awaiting my parts. Should send one of my fellow air force guys over to him to remind him.
if there is any source for these parts let me know. I have a 3d scanner and printer, so replication should be easy. My Falcon lays in ruins because of the missing parts... So now I,m busy with my full size R2 project....

Sorry, I built the masters and the moulds, so that's the only source....I'm not letting them go haha. Very valuable to me, hundreds of hours of work and research in them.

Haystack Hair, Inspiring stuff seeing you go from inspiration, to the process with all the minor rethinks inbetween. Makes sense why you'd be at art college.

I still have 2 MPC kits in my stash, from too many years ago now, but I keep missing out on different generations of detail kit releases.
I also didn't realise how many people have these kits in their stash too, so plenty been holding off for a rainy day or 2.

If you ever do get around to recasting, i'll put my hand up for 2 sets.

Haystack Hair, I've just aquired a MPC falcon and whilst doing a bit of research on it, I came across this thread. I was wondering if you are still looking to do another run of your upgrade set? If you are, I'll be interested in a set.

You've done a great job on improving the MPC Millennium Falcon kit. I purchased the Cutaway version for $20 about two years ago. Look forward to your next run of resin details. It's refreshing to see someone put as much love and attention to detail as you have on the old Hunk of Junk!

I'm revisiting and improving the masters for my MPC Falcon upgrade kit before I pour new moulds and send them off for production, I know a lot of people are interested in getting hold of a copy so hang on in there!
This second batch will be slightly different to the first batch of twelve, I'm making some tweaks and improvements and so forth.
Stay tuned for more!

24726477491_0b3476cda8_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back