Haystack Hair's MPC Falcon Upgrade Kit Thread

Nice but, only 12? and that's it? Never again? Buh-bye? LOL! Im about finished with my MPC and will take the Hasbro next, but dont know if ever I will take on another MPC, specially since Revell will put out the FineMolds Falcon in the near future. What to do???:unsure

I hadn't heard about Revell putting out a finemolds falcon?!?! More info pls :eek

Would love to get a kit. Is there a list or is it really a case of being in the right place at the right time?

Cheers

Archie

The parts look absolutely great but I have to wonder why you are putting so much effort into (admittedly very professional looking) packaging and instructions when you are only producing 12 sets. It seems that this would add to time and expense that you can't spread out over a larger run...

Mark in Okinawa

The parts look absolutely great but I have to wonder why you are putting so much effort into (admittedly very professional looking) packaging and instructions when you are only producing 12 sets. It seems that this would add to time and expense that you can't spread out over a larger run...

Mark in Okinawa

Quality not quantity. I may well do another run once I've improved the moulds

I'm hoping to start printing tomorrow....Looks like tonight is gonna be a long one ho ho ho.........it's a full 24-page colour instruction booklet. I think it's nicer than the actual kit !!

It's the moment (some of) you have been waiting for, my MPC Millennium Falcon Upgrade kit is now available.

Kit includes:

-1x Photo-etch detail sheet
-2x Forward floodlights
-1x Forward starboard panel
-1x Forward portside panel
-1x Aft starboard panel
-1x Aft portside panel
-2x Inner mandible panels
-1x Jawbox recess panel
-1x Portside mandible panel
-1x Starboard mandible wall
-6x Engine deck fans
-8x Mandible maintenance well inserts
-1x Radar dish
-2x Docking ring shells
-2x Docking ring inserts
-2x Hull replacement panels

Plus a full-colour 24 page instruction booklet

RRP is £95+ fees and shipping, I only accept PayPal to Will@photon.me.uk. Message me to purchase, first-come-first-served basis.
There are only 12 kits available, and a second run is likely but not guaranteed

Apologies to admins for putting a post up that should be in the JY. I'll get a premium membership ASAP, but feel free to delete my sales post. I don't want to get in any trouble!! Thanks!

Haystack! I just bought one of your kits on ebay! I'm from the US. I haven't even started my project yet! I have an unopened MPC set and I've been doing research all week. Very excited to have found that you put this together. I was wondering if I the ability to do it myself.

Thanks so much!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back