Hawkman Helmet WIP

Well since both the wings, and helmet are now encased in silicone, there isn't much else for me to do! Yes, I will be offering casts, maybe I should get on making a Sale thread?

Thanks SLK, high praise from you!

I've finished the mold, and will be making pulls -hopefully- this evening. If anyone is interested in one, please feel free to PM me, and I will be making a Junkyard post later as well.

But for now: WAFFLES!

First pull completed! Really happy with how it came out. Casts nice and clean, just some minor sanding to do, and adjustments in resin for a better fit, but it came out amazing!

Junkyard post is also up!

hawk07.jpg

hawk06.jpg

Did a quick mock up to show the wings attached. The right wing was cast abit too thick, and they're still rough, but this basically shows how they would look attached.

I chopped off the sides to see how it would look without them, but thats an option for those interested!

hawk11.jpg

hawk10.jpg

hawk09.jpg

hawk08.jpg

I love the helmet itself though I'm not a fan of the wings. They look too short, like the tips off the top are missing. I think it should look a little more like this: Hawkman Trailer

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back