Jeremy-Renner-Hawkeye-Avengers-Movie-Set.jpg

Avengers_001.jpg

avengers-jeremy-renner-as-hawkeye.jpg

36031L.png

36048L.png

avengerstrailer13-930x511.jpg

avengerstrailer32-930x511.jpg

Last edited:
i don't know, i personally think it's pretty impressive that he goes toe-to-toe with meta-humans armed only with a bow :lol

Magical arrows. Also, Hawkeye mostly sucks - at one point he was replaced by Bullseye and nobody even noticed :lol

He wasn't replace by Bullseye, Bullseye is just the Hawkeye of the Dark Avengers (unless you're talking about something different). But I don't think he sucks at all, he's actually one of my favorite Avengers!

Thanks for all the info and the reference photos too, I didn't realize he was shooting left handed before i saw those.

Last edited:
He wasn't replace by Bullseye, Bullseye is just the Hawkeye of the Dark Avengers (unless you're talking about something different). But I don't think he sucks at all, he's actually one of my favorite Avengers!

I'm just reading it off the box of the toy I bought my nephew for his birthday. He's also obsessed with him, so I'm having to make him a movie-hawkeye halloween costume with an animated series mask (he's 7, so every costume has to have a mask). Maybe I'm just bitter about the whole character and his magical arrows

Okay, sorry folks but my comicbook fanboy self has to chime in. Hawkeye's pretty cool. If you think about it, he's more armed than Batman. He was impersonated by Bullseye while deceased. It was easier to pull off since he uses a mask in the comics. Also, no magical arrows, just regular arrows, maybe some trick ones but no magic.

Anyways, sorry about the comic nerdness.

Back to the bow, how difficult would it be to fabricate a prop version or just not worth it compared to the $700 price of a real one?

Well if you don't actually intend the prop bow to shoot anything then it should be pretty easy I would think.

Yeah i agree a prop piece would be easier than a functioning bow, but a bow that would shoot would be freaking sweet too have and his quiver is pretty awesome too.

Yeah i agree a prop piece would be easier than a functioning bow, but a bow that would shoot would be freaking sweet too have and his quiver is pretty awesome too.

I am custom making the quiver, if you would like templates/instructions after I am done I can give them to you via PM.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back