Don't suppose anyone will be near Memento Mori in WDW anytime soon? I could use some close up pics of the Madame Leota Mirror Frame there ;)
Hope this helps a little.

Madame Leota pepper-y picture (3).JPGMadame Leota pepper-y picture (4).JPGMadame Leota pepper-y picture (2).JPG

Attachments

• Madame Leota pepper-y picture (4).JPG
    Madame Leota pepper-y picture (4).JPG
    682.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
What's the story on the frames?

You mean the Leota Mirror Frame? If so...it's now a 3D Model ;)

Over the last year or so, using a combination of 123D Catch, Autodesk's Memento (and a Nikon camera), some 3D Artist commissions, and now an iSense 3D Scanner, I've been attempting various Disney Models primarily for use with my CNC.

I'm still on the fence about which 3D Printer I want...someday.

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Ok this is my new favorite thread. Huge Disney fan. We have the entrance plaque mirror that was done for the parks 50th, the entrance plaque that just came out.
A miniature entrance plaque that I picked up on eBay (will be converting it into a doorbell), and we just just bought a HM painting at DL.

Going to Disneyland On Friday.
Is there anything, anyone would like me to look into?

I'm looking for this. I think they are sold at the Blue Bayou, not sure. Hoped to find a better photo first, though as I can't really see it well in this photo. Does anyone have a more clear photo of these things? I think they are meant to be put into your drinks so they glow, they may have an LED light inside them. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere online?

d22.jpg

Sean

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1429095945.952981.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1429095945.952981.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Those pirate lights are definitely sold at Blue Bayou, as an add-on to kids drinks. They may also be available at one of the other restaurants in New Orleans area, but I'm not certain. I know one of them did Jack Skellington heads during October.

Disney Floral and Gifts sells/sold them. They clip them to bouquets and use them for in room celebrations. Did not see the Pirate online...but they still had the Tink one up. Worth a call I'd say. They do mail to residences.

http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandg...elllightupclip.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Cool, thanks. I called but they don't sell the Pirate versions. Anyway- usajdm let me know if you find any.

Sean

hauntedmansiontuxedo.jpg

Went to Megacon this past weekend and I wore my updated Butler tuxedo. I thought I'd get maybe a few people who knew what I was but I ended up not being able to go two feet without a mob of cameras!

Just a reminder, if something is sold only in the parks, you can still order it without going to the parks. Call 877-560-6477 and they'll hunt it down and ship to you. For reference, they tacked on $9 in shipping for a Star Wars blaster.

Hi everyone, we're currently in the process of redecorating our dining room to a Haunted Mansion theme and I hoped you might have some suggestions on getting the creature design up onto a wall. Our original plan was Spoonflower wallpaper but obviously that's now not an option. :( How have other people done it? We currently have a painted purple wall ready and waiting to go. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back