Do we know if it's open edition?

Rob

I haven't asked yet but I can pretty much guarantee it's open-edition. If it's limited they'll hype it up and give it a proper release, not just quietly put it on shelves. First in a series from what I've heard. Looking forward to the rest.

I believe it's Open Edition. I check today and still nothing. They sold out in one day. No word on when they'll be back in stock. Wish they would limit one per person.

Unfortunately they put no limit on how many you can buy for open-edition items. Hence the eBay listings with 5+ available.

Agreed on the eekBay hoarders. I was in D-Land this last summer and saw a woman buying six each of every single princess figural mug. I harrumphed a little too loud when I walked by to the register and she said, rather sheepishly, I'm having a party. I just said...riiiiight...and got in line. I gave the cast member at the register a Spock eyebrow raise. Open edition means eekBay Robber Barons welcome I guess. I'll keep looking on the HM statuette ;)

Hey guys,

I'm new to the thread and about to start work on remodeling my guest bathroom to be HM themed. My first priority is getting the wallpaper right... Which doing some research online appears to be a little difficult (since Disney doesn't officially sell it). It looks like some people on here either stencil it themselves OR they find a 3rd party who is selling the designs themselves.

I found a few places online that do this, but I was wondering if anyone here has had any personal experience with this site, in terms of the overall quality of the paper/ design?
http://www.spoonflower.com/wallpaper/3577081

Thanks in advance!

You our could use this paper from the HM http://www.bradbury.com/victorian/lyw_550_rose.html#.VIxf_Hi9LCQ
I have fabric from Spoonflower that was used to make my Tightrope girl costume. It's good quality. Not sure about their paper products. Seems worth a try...easier than stenciling a room.

Hey guys,

I'm new to the thread and about to start work on remodeling my guest bathroom to be HM themed. My first priority is getting the wallpaper right... Which doing some research online appears to be a little difficult (since Disney doesn't officially sell it). It looks like some people on here either stencil it themselves OR they find a 3rd party who is selling the designs themselves.

I found a few places online that do this, but I was wondering if anyone here has had any personal experience with this site, in terms of the overall quality of the paper/ design?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

You missed the boat a little bit on Spoonflower. About 2-3 months ago Disney sent a cease and desist to Spoonflower in regards to all of the "creature" wallpaper designs and they were all taken down, including the one that doombuggies.com had put up, and the one that I had put up. What you see there now is just a couple of new folks that have uploaded them again. Now I know my version was pretty spot-on accurate as far as the artwork goes. I also made my design as large as I could in order to most closely match the scale of the image in the attraction. I can't really vouch for the quality of the designs that are up there now. I CAN vouch for the quality of Spoonflower's products though.

I do still have my Mansion Maid and Butler fabrics up there though if anyone is interested in making Haunted Mansion cast member Maid or Butler costumes. I suppose they would also be fun to get as wallpaper, too. These 2 fabric designs are made custom for Disney and are not available at retail. Both of these fabrics are based off measurements from actual cast member garments and are most accurate.

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/loosetoon

I can also supply links for purchasing the correct 3 laces for the Maid costume.

Went to Disneyland last night. Had this guy on display. For sale, cast from an original from the ride. 3k.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 345
Don't suppose anyone will be near Memento Mori in WDW anytime soon? I could use some close up pics of the Madame Leota Mirror Frame there ;)

Im new here, so i dont know if anyone has done this before..... but i picked up a bat stanchion bottle stopper from Momento Mori, and turned it into the one from the end of the line..

Excuse my filthy hands and photo orientation... i couldnt figure out how to straighten it up without running it through a photo editor and I'm lazy ;)

IMG_5586.JPG

Im new here, so i dont know if anyone has done this before..... but i picked up a bat stanchion bottle stopper from Momento Mori, and turned it into the one from the end of the line..

Excuse my filthy hands and photo orientation... i couldnt figure out how to straighten it up without running it through a photo editor and I'm lazy ;)

View attachment 453186

Good idea, I like it.
I've had a few ideas for projects involving those pieces but I haven't gotten around to anything yet.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to when new stuff goes up on the Disney Store's site? I thought I had seen somewhere that it got updated on Mondays but it doesn't seem like that's the case. I REALLY want one of the plaques but every time I see them pop up they're already sold out. I wish I could just afford one of Rylo's.

Good lord, those paint jobs on the park plaques are terrible! Finally saw a batch of them up close...EEK!!!

I did pick up about a dozen of those little bat stanchion bells though. Very nice!

-Rylo

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back