Hasbro Pulse 1984 Neutrona Wand

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

has.jpg

On the subject of wands, I wonder if anyone has any insight that could help with a small issue. My afterlife wand seems to have die due to the springs in the end of the rear handle getting so horribly twisted out of shape as to no longer connect the circuit. Assuming this happened due to twisting the hose in place to tightly, but has anyone else had this issue and is there any way to prevent it happening again?

I think that's it. After watching the video from Hasbro, the sound and lights package is the same, down to the switches and sequence.

I think its great that Hasbro made this available. I know a lot of us modded our afterlife wands to be more like 84, but not all folks are willing to hack and slash them.

Bustin makes me feel good.

Definitely interested in getting one of these, if only to replace the stock one on the 1:1 Spirit Pack.

The firing mode change button being disguised as the hat light bulb instead of them just using an actually momentary switch (since they already went through the trouble of molding something to look like one) still irritates me. Just makes me glad I managed to rewire my current Spengler wand so it's functions somewhat accurately. Prying open the wand was a pain in the but, and it damaged the finish on the shotgun grip, but I thankfully had a grip cover on hand.
379556571_892045278430514_5306818830579159957_n.jpg

Was going to pick one of these to avoid converting my AL wand to a more 84 style, but they’re already sold out…

Sean

Just got the Afterlife version...

Its good enough to be frustrating - really good toy, or average licensed replica?

Its good enough to display as is for most normal people in the world, but I suppose not for 'us'...

This type of weathering is one of my favorites - the bare silver metal showing through worn edges and corners. And as good as this item is out of the box, its rife with potential to improve.

Who here has repainted? Or at least improved the weathering?

Let's see!

Just got the Afterlife version...

Its good enough to be frustrating - really good toy, or average licensed replica?

Its good enough to display as is for most normal people in the world, but I suppose not for 'us'...

This type of weathering is one of my favorites - the bare silver metal showing through worn edges and corners. And as good as this item is out of the box, its rife with potential to improve.

Who here has repainted? Or at least improved the weathering?

Let's see!

Here’s one I did:

705OHSf.jpg

Hsmrxtj.jpg

KmkiqpC.jpg

9b54YJv.jpg

RIAoL9m.jpg

eVZubYQ.jpg

nYWeP1e.jpg

GeaUFDL.jpg

MHa2oHt.jpg

TeS3A2r.jpg

wib4Xaz.jpg

HtZIenD.jpg

That’s an Afterlife with 3D printed grips. On this pack I installed a new cyclotron interior +crt’s pack which I’ll be weathering, plus I got an 84 wand I’ll be weathering at some point too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back