HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

OK - I calculate...

Need 53/day to hit the 13000 by 12/12 or...
Need 275/day to hit 15000 by 12/12

Been hitting between 204 & 260 a day lately.

13000 looks like just a matter of a few more days
15000 could happen but definately will need a little surge at the end.

I'm Psyched!

OK - I calculate...

Need 53/day to hit the 13000 by 12/12 or...
Need 275/day to hit 15000 by 12/12

Been hitting between 204 & 260 a day lately.

13000 looks like just a matter of a few more days
15000 could happen but definately will need a little surge at the end.

I'm Psyched!
I think it will get a big surge at the end.

The holdouts and overseas scalpers will make their last push before the end. I have no investment getting the stand but I'm still rooting for those that do.

Can you easily change your shipping address if you back this? I'm between places right now.
There is a button at the bottom of your order page to request an address change.

Screenshot_20211203-172259.jpg

I'll probably back it to flip it. The wand being $125 and looking so cheap (really, plastic moulded handle wrap with a seem? For $125 it better have real tape wrapped around the handle.), the fact the DECALS weren't even included until it reached a goal, AND the fact the rods don't extend out and cool down like in the game (The Game is better than new film and will always be Ghostbusters 3 to me), I don't think I'd be happy having this on display. I rather have a custom one accurate to the game.

Someone change my mind.

I'll probably back it to flip it. The wand being $125 and looking so cheap (really, plastic moulded handle wrap with a seem? For $125 it better have real tape wrapped around the handle.), the fact the DECALS weren't even included until it reached a goal, AND the fact the rods don't extend out and cool down like in the game (The Game is better than new film and will always be Ghostbusters 3 to me), I don't think I'd be happy having this on display. I rather have a custom one accurate to the game.

Someone change my mind.
It's pretty easy to replace the rubber grip on the wand with a 3D printed grip and real tape to make it more accurate. It's funny cause improving something with gaffer's tape is arguably more cheap looking.

I don't know if someone makes a game version of the pack. Screen accurate finished custom packs are super expensive. If you buy a couple of the Hasbro ones then scalp them, you might be able to afford one.

It's pretty easy to replace the rubber grip on the wand with a 3D printed grip and real tape to make it more accurate. It's funny cause improving something with gaffer's tape is arguably more cheap looking.

I don't know if someone makes a game version of the pack. Screen accurate finished custom packs are super expensive. If you buy a couple of the Hasbro ones then scalp them, you might be able to afford one.
That thing is beautiful. Unfortunately I can only afford the one be Hasbro lol

Tier 3 is unlocked, so we're hopefully getting Spengler's notebook! :)

Just another 2000 to go for the stand, in the last 7 days.

View attachment 1518504
Yay! I'm a little less optimistic about reaching 15k even with a last minute spike. I was hoping it would get to 13k two days ago, but it's slowed down a lot this past week.

The rancor and GI joe projects have been doing TERRIBLY and aren't going to get backed at all. Hasbro dedicated the past week to trying to push those on social media, with no effort put into advertising the proton pack.

Can you easily change your shipping address if you back this? I'm between places right now.
I asked Habro Pulse (Haslab) the same question when I backed their Marvel Galactus project. They responded to me with the following e-mail/snapshot provided. Basically assuming the same as their other projects, you should be able to change your shipping address before it ships.
GalactusShipping.jpg

No new photos of the notebook in Hasbro's Facebook update today. I wonder if they've even designed any of the pages yet. I guess it makes sense to not waste their time before knowing if it would be backed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back