HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Someone mentioned this in the Facebook comments.. I think they'll need to redesign the display stand. It doesn't look like you'll be able to properly display it with the hose attached. The connector is right where it touches the stand.

That combined with it probably not fitting with an alice frame attached, I'm okay with not getting to 15,000.

View attachment 1516388
I feel the same way. I don’t really need a stand if I’m going to be attaching an Alice frame.

_5YRys&tn=Hjiq-ZzloSLVd4tb&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyz1-2.png

Thought I post this here. lol.

Where was this posted? Also still don't see how the hose will work with the stand if the green part is as rigid as it looks.

Though, I also won't complain about getting a cool, free stand.
During the chat for the latest Hasbro Pulse Ghostbusters livestream if I remember right.

When you get an alice frame, make sure its the new version with the green belt clip. Seems they used the same one on the OG packs as well.

From Adam Savage:
015savagecavephoebepack.jpg

oajKqLv.jpg

One I just got from ebay, ARMYU Black Military Alice Pack Frame Olive Drab Suspender Straps LC-1 19.5 X 12:
OY28azK.jpg

C5pAADp.jpg

Last edited:
Someone mentioned this in the Facebook comments.. I think they'll need to redesign the display stand. It doesn't look like you'll be able to properly display it with the hose attached. The connector is right where it touches the stand.

That combined with it probably not fitting with an alice frame attached, I'm okay with not getting to 15,000.

View attachment 1516388
YEah I've been using a guitar stand for mine for years and it's perfect the way it is

I had thought there was some difference in the metal frames, between LC-1 and LC-2 (other than the color) but a cursory search only talks about strap differences. Anybody know for sure?

I had thought there was some difference in the metal frames, between LC-1 and LC-2 (other than the color) but a cursory search only talks about strap differences. Anybody know for sure?
We covered this topic earlier in this thread.
To my knowledge the difference between LC-1 and LC-2 frames are, LC-1 frames are anodized black whereas LC-2 frames were anodized green. On LC-1 frames the crossbar sits flush with the tube of the frame while the crossbar on the LC-2 sticks out past the tube of the frame slightly.

Where's the blog for this? I can't find it
I was just going by the count on the backing page...

At 12,096 right now

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back