HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

I hadn't heard this before, any more details? Tried looking but didn't see anything about it.
Confirmed on the Spengler's 1984 Workbench Facebook Forum. A member there is Ben Eadie, who was a part of the Rust City Props Build Crew and a group expert. He worked on the film and basically confirmed the use of Spirit traps in the film after several members noticed the "cross hatching" design behind the doors that is present on the Spirit traps and wal mart traps. Ben has indicated he is working on the ability to share more information, but he did confirm.

Confirmed on the Spengler's 1984 Workbench Facebook Forum. A member there is Ben Eadie, who was a part of the Rust City Props Build Crew and a group expert. He worked on the film and basically confirmed the use of Spirit traps in the film after several members noticed the "cross hatching" design behind the doors that is present on the Spirit traps and wal mart traps. Ben has indicated he is working on the ability to share more information, but he did confirm.
The Spirit traps were even modded to have a cover over the bar indicator light to cover the seam and had the handles sawed off for the ones buried in the ground.

The Spirit traps were even modded to have a cover over the bar indicator light to cover the seam and had the handles sawed off for the ones buried in the ground.
Interesting for sure! I assume the prop she finds in the floor and brings to school is a custom job?

The second goal has been reached in less than one week. 11,000!

I'd like for them to show some of the pages of the notebook when they reveal more details for the third goal.

Wildly speculation and disappointment go hand in hand here, but I'd like to think some of illustrations from the Afterlife end credit sequence could pop up in the notebook tier goal.

It's going to be close. Last week saw a huge surge in backers for a few reasons. They need to keep the momentum going to hit another 2000 this week again. I'm sure the last couple of days will see a lot of last minute buyers.

The photo is better quality than the one on the website. The only new information is it contains story content and sketches.
Screenshot_20211127-131007__01.jpgFB_IMG_1638036832673.jpg

I'd like to think some of illustrations from the Afterlife end credit sequence could pop up in the notebook tier goal.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the end credits. I hope those drawings are exactly what's in that notebook. If not, I hope those assets are released to the public somehow. It'd be a shame for all the art/backstory to be used just for that credits sequence.

The next unlock is kind of lame. The notebook is cool, but stickers? And the stickers are cheesy pictures of the kid Ghostbusters. I do want the notebook, but it won't break my heart if it doesn't make this one...

Someone mentioned this in the Facebook comments.. I think they'll need to redesign the display stand. It doesn't look like you'll be able to properly display it with the hose attached. The connector is right where it touches the stand.

That combined with it probably not fitting with an alice frame attached, I'm okay with not getting to 15,000.

Screenshot_20211127-203626.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back