HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

The Spengler wand does in fact make the activate sound. Its the only sound that you can hear, other than the sound that plays when you pop the barrel out. The sound also doesn't play when he turns the pack on with the pack switch, it plays when the guy flips the switches on the wand. The pack is on with the motor running for about 3 seconds before you even hear the activate sound.

I'm confident the sounds heard in the video are coming from the wand and not the pack. The only sound you can hear from the pack, is the whining of the motor inside. I hope that is not on the final product lol.
Watch at about the 27 minute mark, when he switches on the pack. There’s a definite hum from the pack as the blue bar graph starts running, before anyone switches on the wand. I have the wand, and the sound at that point isn’t any of the sounds the wand makes. I don’t think it’s just the vibrator motor. There’s also a moment towards the beginning of the video when he disconnects a cable ( to start removing the cyclotron cover) and he mentions that the final pack will give a ‘warning’ siren as that happens.

Also, if the pack has a switch inside the cyclotron to swap between Afterlife and ‘84 sounds, and speaker holes in the top, it must have its own onboard sound.

It is difficult to tell exactly, though. I’m pretty sure there’ll be more videos between now and spring ‘23 which will make things clearer!

I thought the same thing about the stand, that it wouldn't fit with a frame, but I'm hoping since they're in the process of making the motherboard to easily accept an ALICE frame & they're providing the hardware, it'll be tweaked.

After watching Adam's video on the Hasbro pack I've decided that there is no way I'm modding this pack to an OMNI/84. The Afterlife pack has SO many cool features/add ons!

Right, I'm just wondering if one wanted a GB1 pack and can get a kit for $1000 or they can get this plus the wand for $550 + another say $300 in parts, are they just better off building the GB1 pack from the kit rather than modding this and the Egon wand (which I have seen modded already and looks slightly more annoying to me than just building one from a kit). I just worry based on the pics of this that some of the parts look especially toy-ish so modding it, even if some of the parts were meant to be removable, may end up being more of a headache in the long run. But, if we're talking $2-$3000 to put together a GB1 kit, then the Hasbro seems like it would be more worth the while.

Obviously, this would just be educated guessing since this one hasn't been released yet, but we have some pretty good pics and the Tested video gives some pretty great info.

Also, I'm only talking about if you ultimately want an 84 pack. If you just want A pack or you want THIS pack, then this is absolutely a Hell of a deal.
I agree most of the pack is resin and it’s a prototype. They are going to cut back on cost before they make the mass produced version he admitted that on some of the pieces. I have never seen any Replicas become nicer when they are mass produced lol . Not to say it’s not worth the 400 but seems like it’s going to be a custom toy . If it was an 84 pack be a tuff choice .

Already have an '84, so this will stay Afterlife!

I plan on upgrading a lot. First order of business will be swapping out whatever wires that are molded with "tape" around them for wires with actual tape on them lol.

2022 will be the year for upgrading the Spengler wand as well. I already have a 3d printed finger grove replacement for the handle.

I agree most of the pack is resin and it’s a prototype. They are going to cut back on cost before they make the mass produced version he admitted that on some of the pieces. I have never seen any Replicas become nicer when they are mass produced lol . Not to say it’s not worth the 400 but seems like it’s going to be a custom toy . If it was an 84 pack be a tuff choice .

After looking around at previous Haslab releases, I’m thinking it probably would be worth it just to back it and once it comes out, see what mods people do, then decide. I specifically want an 84 pack so if it can be modded fairly easily then I’ll go for it, if not, then I can sell it and it looks like at minimum I should be able to break even. I’m leaning towards that option at the moment.

Question is...when will the PKE meter and trap be released? I would think those wouldn't be haslab projects since they would be easy enough to mass produce without any crowd funding.

Question is...when will the PKE meter and trap be released? I would think those wouldn't be haslab projects since they would be easy enough to mass produce without any crowd funding.
I'm thinking maybe they'll be announced closer to the home release, which I've heard would be January 11th.

All that being said, they might not have that licensing for 1:1 props. SPIRIT makes those, but not a 1:1 Proton Pack, so they may be restricted.

I pulled the trigger on one through the EB Games/Zing pop culture route here in Australia. I'm excited to be a part of this, even if my option for purchase was on the steeper side.

Since the Spirit traps and Wal-Mart rebranded spirit traps are confirmed as having been in the movie, there is a surge for these now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back