Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

No way the voice changer works as well as in the video. You can always hear the person's voice mixed with the "changed" voice. Especially if the sound is coming out of the tiny hovi mic tips and I don't see any slots in the vocoder. That said, I spent over $100 trying to get a Hytech Toys voice changer to work in my eFX lid so even if it works half as well as the video it would be worth the price just for the voice changer.
Good point

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

That battery compartment, ick! Why not just put them in via the inside? No choice but to putty and paint.

Don't rush. Hasbro are not MR, eFX, etc. They will make a million of these and everyone will be restocking them.

Don't rush. Hasbro are not MR, eFX, etc. They will make a million of these and everyone will be restocking them.
if it's anything like the Kylo Helmet lest year, they were very hard to find in the UK once the initial stock was gone.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Miss out? The shelves have been stocked with the Kylo helmet for a loooooong time now at Toys R Us... I'm assuming we'll get this as well.... I'm actually waiting for them to drop the Kylo in price before I grab.

Man, you've got to have the 411 on the best spots, because all I ever saw was one lonely one at the TRU at Metrotown, and more recently, a particularly battered, open box sample at a Wally World in Surrey.

Was ready to pre-order last night, hesitated, and now Amazon (UK) is sold out!

Amazon US is 'sold out' as well! Odd for something that is 6 weeks from release.

Spooked me enough to push me to preorder from ToysRUs. If Bandai announces a big Star Destroyer, I'm officially broke!

Amazon US is 'sold out' as well! Odd for something that is 6 weeks from release.

Spooked me enough to push me to preorder from ToysRUs. If Bandai announces a big Star Destroyer, I'm officially broke!

Not to derail but has Bandai made any indication they will release a large Star Destroyer other than once showing a large display one????

Thanks

Not interested in symmetrical idealized Stormtrooper helmets, but these look pretty nice. Though I don't like the exterior battery compartment and the lenses might need a change too

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back