Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

There is mesh in the helmet shown at Celebration Europe III (gallery). It looks like the regular pet screen mesh that are often used by 501st troopers.
There is also coarser mesh in the helmet shown in the Star Wars Archeology panel, but that image is so clean that it could just as well be a rendering.

Myself, I would like to find evidence of the existence of mesh in the original trilogy ... None of the helmets I have seen images of, that have survived to be documented to modern day have had any (left in them).

Last edited:
Darth Lars, your the best! I have some mesh here at the house, but I've been reluctant to add it just in case the black plastic is more accurate to the R1 helmet, but now I know!
You know, now that you mention it, I can't think of any photos either of original mesh on the other helmets.
I don't think any mesh was used at all in ROTJ, but I'm gonna look around and see if I can find something, because now you got me curious.

Finally! I think I got what literally was the last bucket left in Maryland at a Best Buy near where I work. While the box was a little worse for wear, it was unopened.

Update: I was in another Best. Buy yesterday and they had one left as well . Maybe it's their policy to keep one in every store? I can't confirm that as they are the only Best Buys I've been to in months .

Last edited:
I ordered mine last Sunday...after seeing a bunch of 501st and RL folks at a model show here where I was also for the first timet able to inspect the helmet in real. Unfortunately there are no cheap offers in Germany anywhere...so I bought mine for 99EUR via Amazon. Should be delivered today...sitting here waiting! :)

cheers
Uwe

Hey all! Stores seem to want to move these to make room for upcoming stuff. Best Buy has them for $55 but if you find any fault they seem more then happy to mark them down to $45.

Signeddiamond

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back