Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Was rhinking about buying one more and putting it away but it seems these will be available for some time. Cancelled my target order which still didnt update to say when it would ship. So much for pre order.

I'm probably gonna end up buying it sooner or later just as a modification project.
Everyone said that the speaker doesn't work so I could gut the speaker from the helmet and replace it with a better one, along with filling in the the old speaker holes with Bondo and repaint:)

Alex

Honestly I dont think its the speaker. The speaker sounds perfectly loud enough when you do the on/off sound. I think the mic is the problem.

Honestly I dont think its the speaker. The speaker sounds perfectly loud enough when you do the on/off sound. I think the mic is the problem.
Yeh I've noticed alot of people saying that.hmmmm.. still going to buy. Not a bad helmet for the price they want at all.

Alex

I just realized I have some gift card money from Amazon, I get using Bing search engine. I rarely use Amazon, so, I forgot I had free money I could had used towards the shadowtrooper helmet.

Ok, so, does anybody know when Amazon will restock the Shadowtrooper helmet?

I just realized I have some gift card money from Amazon, I get using Bing search engine. I rarely use Amazon, so, I forgot I had free money I could had used towards the shadowtrooper helmet.

Ok, so, does anybody know when Amazon will restock the Shadowtrooper helmet?

i hope they restock and it wasn't just a force friday exclusive

I just picked one up at a local Target. I went yesterday as, it's only 3 miles away from my house and they were out. I went back this afternoon and they had 2. One was in a, slightly dented box and the other was dent free. I used the Force10 promo code and got 10 bucks off. I haven't opened it yet.... Too much to do, but am happy to see them.

I went to Target, which had two of them, then Toys 'R' Us, which looked like it had two but only one was left. Passed them up both times, as I already have an Anovos OT TK that I'm working on. Just can't justify it. Now the Kylo helmet on the other hand is very enticing to me...

SB

Was at my local Walmart today no helmets at all and a small amt of star wars stuff. Theres a superstore on my way home from work may swing by to check.

I wish mine had that much! My Walmart mostly has those awful starwars-bionicle-things, and black series figures. The rest is mostly ninja turtles, and superheroes[emoji19]

Alex

I have three Wal-Marts near me, this is the nicer one. The other hasn't had any of the expensive Black Series stuff at all. Yesterday was the first time I've checked at this one.

Damn , I have to admit the efx helmet looks really weird to me when it's sitting next to other trooper helmets! The Rogue one helmet really does a pretty good job capturing the newer trooper look.

I pre-ordered this from TRU but got a notice that it's delayed. I'm out of the country on business otherwise I'd pick one up locally. Really hope I don't miss out on this. Already bummed I missed out on the amazon shadow trooper exclusive.

I have three Wal-Marts near me, this is the nicer one. The other hasn't had any of the expensive Black Series stuff at all. Yesterday was the first time I've checked at this one.
Yeh I have 2 in my town, but I've noticed that both have roughly the same products.

Alex

i notice my walmarts have gotten really small quantities. I'm going to check target tomorrow, target seems to get larger stock, but doesnt have the BS 3.75 walmart exclusives...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back