Has anyone built a Slave 1 Cockpit?

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
Almost every time I get on the rpf I see new threads about making a Mellinium Falcon Cockpit. I made a Boba Fett costume recently and have started thinking to myself that maybe it would be a cool idea to build a Full-Scale Slave 1 cockpit replica, but I've not found anyone elses thread over this subject.

Does anyone here know of any threads where someone has built one of these for a con or something of that sort?

Thanks,
Alex

These are the reference pictures I have from AOTC so far.

9cbfa1fb7af7317588a568edb3fd00a9.png

8bc8e4960327d1702ddc4b6c05e252aa.jpg

d9056fdd5ef44fde03b8ccb2ce21d282.jpg

f388938ad6051cccf2ca5f3e2f02a32a.jpg

Honestly I'd much rather make a replica of the cockpit from ESB but I cannot find any good reference for that one so bye bye to that idea. This is all I have from ESB:
c691d0c8b7f3e6361418c30d1320c37a.jpg

But, its all good. The AOTC one is pretty cool as is.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

It's based on the AOTC cocpit, but for a POV shot it's pretty cool-- from Battlefront:
asd.png.925c40f63e7cb411bbb1682a3d9bad75.png

It's probably why there hasn't been one built yet. No real references to go on. If you want to build the one from AOTC, I'd say a green curtain is all you'd need :lol.
But seriously, smart-ass response aside, I wish you luck in your quest.

The ESB seat is made from the same ejection seats in the Falcon used in the NAV chairs. Martin Baker ejection seat from a British fighter bomber.

If you decide to get going on the project send me a pm.

The ESB seat is made from the same ejection seats in the Falcon used in the NAV chairs. Martin Baker ejection seat from a British fighter bomber.

If you decide to get going on the project send me a pm.
Gotcha!

Alex

I think this is one of those builds where you have almost total artistic liberty and have fun with it! :)

Maybe the cross sections has a good image?
Thanks for commenting! Loving your group build over the Mellinium Falcon cockpit. That build is actually the one that inspired me to begin this build:)

Alex

And it will only be the upper level of the cockpit because of limited room for height.

i dont ever remember that part... very cool seeing it from that angle
It's a promo shot from season 2, the young Boba Fett story arc.
As far as I can tell it's the set from the show in that image.
The interior of the big Hasbro Slave 1 takes some cues from that version of the cockpit.

It's a promo shot from season 2, the young Boba Fett story arc.
As far as I can tell it's the set from the show in that image.
The interior of the big Hasbro Slave 1 takes some cues from that version of the cockpit.

aaaah that makes sense

Thanks for commenting! Loving your group build over the Mellinium Falcon cockpit. That build is actually the one that inspired me to begin this build:)

Alex

Hey A,

Thank so much! If there is anything we can do to help your adventure please let us know! :)

I think studio scale model might be another place to look?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back