Harry Potter Weasley Wizard wheezes!

Does anyone have any pics of any Weasley wizard wheeezes' packaging/boxes. I'm planing on making a few and i need some graphics to work with.

Does anyone have any pics of any Weasley wizard wheeezes' packaging/boxes. I'm planing on making a few and i need some graphics to work with.

What're you planning on making? I've made myself a Skiving Snackbox (HP 5 Version) and some Signs, Posters, Bags from the Wizard Wheezes Store (HP 6) I haven't attempted doing any boxes/merchandise though other then the skiving snackbox. I've got a few reference pictures for a few things if you'd like them! I'd also be willing to help you out if you get stuck or anything!

That's exactly what i was planning on making. Did you make yours EXACTLY like the one from HP5? Like how the compartments fold out? I love that idea that they used for the box. That would be great if you could share the pics of your Skiving Snackbox. I'm also looking for the new skiving snackbox from HP6 graphics if there are any out there?

I have been working on some product packaging from WWW as well! The only thing I have done so far is a "bombtastic bomb" which was seen in the 6th film but I would also like to have a go at a OOTP snackbox!
It is soo cool. I've begun working on mine and it looks great. I think i'm gonna give it a coat of paint so the masking tape doesn't show:unsure. I couldn't think of anything else to stick it together. I dunno if i should put sweets in or not if so what should i use?

What're you planning on making? I've made myself a Skiving Snackbox (HP 5 Version) and some Signs, Posters, Bags from the Wizard Wheezes Store (HP 6) I haven't attempted doing any boxes/merchandise though other then the skiving snackbox. I've got a few reference pictures for a few things if you'd like them! I'd also be willing to help you out if you get stuck or anything!
I made mine last night but it doesnt exactly fit in my cover (When i close it all up )Heres some pics. As you can see i havn't finished yet. I need to put the 'W's on the outside. And i used ALOT of Masking Tape:unsure

Well, mines not totally finished yet, but I do know that you need to do some cardboard on all of that, or it's not going to hold very well. When i get mine completely done i'd be happy to share it! All I know according to the Hbp versions are that since they got more money they updated the boxes a bit, so I know the outer layout is different a little, but I dont know a thing about the inside of it, where it's different or not. Here's a reference pic for the Hbp Snackboxes:
View attachment 26192

I've already made a "Muggle Magic Tricks Sign" One of the Posters plastered on the bottom of a staircase (Kind of hard to see), and an edible dark mark display. I'm going to wait and make sure everything looks ood on those before i post them.

Last edited:
Well, mines not totally finished yet, but I do know that you need to do some cardboard on all of that, or it's not going to hold very well. When i get mine completely done i'd be happy to share it! All I know according to the Hbp versions are that since they got more money they updated the boxes a bit, so I know the outer layout is different a little, but I dont know a thing about the inside of it, where it's different or not. Here's a reference pic for the Hbp Snackboxes:
View attachment 26192

I've already made a "Muggle Magic Tricks Sign" One of the Posters plastered on the bottom of a staircase (Kind of hard to see), and an edible dark mark display. I'm going to wait and make sure everything looks ood on those before i post them.
Thanks alot for your help(y)), have you got pics of your WWW posters, bags-and/or other ref. pics? :confused

My Skiving Snackbox is going well, all i need now is to add a layor of cardboard to the outside (Thanks to zeeky5678(y))) and line the inner trays with baking paper(like in OOTP). Tell me when you finished your's(zeeky) I'd like to see yours so i can improve mine abit more.:). Im not as pro as many people here:wacko:lol

Here's my version 1.0.
4644511617_dcb3b2dd38_o.jpg

More on it here:
http://www.curiousgood.com/?page_id=347

I'm working on a new one, I have everything cut out, but I just haven't had time to make the candies.

I spent a lot of time finding the fonts. It's sometimes the most enjoyable part of making a replica for me. The Skiving Snackbox text that's screen-on was actually manipulated a bit because it wasn't the exact font -- although after seeing the originals in Chicago I think I had found it and just second-guessed myself.

My top W with star was created in Illustrator.

I spent a lot of time finding the fonts. It's sometimes the most enjoyable part of making a replica for me. The Skiving Snackbox text that's screen-on was actually manipulated a bit because it wasn't the exact font -- although after seeing the originals in Chicago I think I had found it and just second-guessed myself.

My top W with star was created in Illustrator.

Very nice on the Skiving Snackbox!!:thumbsup The only thing I could see wrong with it is that the actual "Skiving Snackbox" lettering is in the incorrect font, but it's QUITE close. I would not worry about, because it look close enough, but the only reason i know the actual font is because I found it when doing Umbridge's Proclamations, then when I began work on the Snackbox I saw the "Snackbox" lettering and i was like "Hey, that's the font from the proclamations!" So yeah, other than that it is SPOT ON PERFECT!!!! :D

In case you're wondering:
"the" = Golgotha http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/chank/blinc-pak/golgotha/
"Skiving Snackbox" = Goshen http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/chank/blinc-pak/goshen/

But don't worry about, it looks fine :D Amazing job. I like that you did the candies too, because I didn't plan on doing them. Lol, I will post some previews of my Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Signs, Posters, and Displays here in the upcoming week hopefully.

I never worry. :-D Like I said I had second guessed myself and instead manipulated another font. Chank fonts are all over OotP -- it's nice to see him still cranking out stuff after all these years.

I actually made that box 2 years ago and have since seen, measured, and photographed the originals, so I think my next one will be much better!

I never worry. :-D Like I said I had second guessed myself and instead manipulated another font. Chank fonts are all over OotP -- it's nice to see him still cranking out stuff after all these years.

I actually made that box 2 years ago and have since seen, measured, and photographed the originals, so I think my next one will be much better!

Aw lucky!!! I have yet to visit some actual physical props from the Harry Potter world (ones that aren't paper props I mean) I would definately love to see some of them! My Skiving Snackbox has been put on hold for quite some time now, because i've become to preoccupied with other replicas, but hopefully this summer I'll be making Lots of new things and completing my old projects!

Im currently looking for the packaging on the fanged flyers, screaming yo yos, custard pies, wonderwitch products etc. Does anyone have any free graphics and reference pics (high res.)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back