Harry Potter styled 3D glasses

movieobjects

Hi guys,

CineWorld - cinemas in UK - is planning a funny initiative, since we have a source at WB.
Indeed, they plan to deal 3D glasses in theaters that look like the one Harry Potter wear in the saga.

Look at the glasses here.
I assume a lot of viewers will keep glasses for themselves.

They will be available at US theaters also. My theater got a fax about them last week.

Hi guys,

CineWorld - cinemas in UK - is planning a funny initiative, since we have a source at WB.
Indeed, they plan to deal 3D glasses in theaters that look like the one Harry Potter wear in the saga.

Look at the glasses here.
I assume a lot of viewers will keep glasses for themselves.

Amazing... Those are the first collectable 3d glasses I've seen to this day. I wonder if US theaters will sell them separately or if they will be asking for these to be given back like standard 3d glasses. It would be funny to have a statistic of how many of these go missing from inventory.

Amazing... Those are the first collectable 3d glasses I've seen to this day. I wonder if US theaters will sell them separately or if they will be asking for these to be given back like standard 3d glasses. It would be funny to have a statistic of how many of these go missing from inventory.
they will be sold separately in UK an US so far.
Wait for more in Europe...

We got a box of glasses in this week. Not sure if these are only for opening night or what. We usually go through a box a day depending on the film.

My friend is in from south carolina for the week and she told me that when her brother bought tickets for the midnight showing they gave them the glasses already. I'm sure they were not supposed to..but yeah. This will be my 2nd pair of "different" 3d Glasses. Harry Potter and Saw 3d.. but those were normal with Saw writing on them

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back