Harry Potter Screen used SHOP?

Harry Potter

Does anyone know an online or non online shop that sells screen used harry potter Items? The only place where i can get screen used items are from eBay at the moment, any ideas? Thanks for any responses :lol

Yes I can think of 5 online shops. However since I'm still collecting I can't give them because there might be some items coming up for sale which should look nice in my collection. But if you want to I can get the wand from Viktor Kruml for you. It's for sale for about 9.000 dollars.

That's nice of you to offer ..as the place it's for sale is Hollywood History for $4850.. :rolleyes ...so I could get it for you for $6000 if you'd like! :lol

Viktor Krum Wand [2405] - $4,850.00 : Hollywood History Online, Discover the Magic and Bring Hollywood Home!

There's also some bits and pieces on Items for Sale

And also various crew items at: Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables

I'm sure there's more, but that's what my quick google search turned up.

Guardian Devil summed up everything I was going to say before I posted it. screenused.com has a Mandrake root arm for sale, but in the past they've had quite a few acceptance letters and other screen-used items come through too.

Thanks Guys! Unfortunately i have to turn down the offer of you getting the wand for me for 9.000 dollars buying something for double the price isnt really a hobby of mine :lol

That's nice of you to offer ..as the place it's for sale is Hollywood History for $4850.. :rolleyes ...so I could get it for you for $6000 if you'd like! :lol

Viktor Krum Wand [2405] - $4,850.00 : Hollywood History Online, Discover the Magic and Bring Hollywood Home!

There's also some bits and pieces on Items for Sale

And also various crew items at: Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables

I'm sure there's more, but that's what my quick google search turned up.

There are actually 2 hero used wands of Viktor Kruml.

Yes I can think of 5 online shops. However since I'm still collecting I can't give them because there might be some items coming up for sale which should look nice in my collection.

The point of the RPF is to share and be helpful, look at the Statement of Purpose. Now if you'd like to be stop being selfish and share the websites that'd be just grand, and speaking for myself, being 15, with no real income, I am not competition to get the props. I just want to see whats out there.

This kid here? I agree with every word. Kudos to you kid. You just earned the respect of a lot of people on the RPF! :thumbsup

The point of the RPF is to share and be helpful, look at the Statement of Purpose. Now if you'd like to be stop being selfish and share the websites that'd be just grand, and speaking for myself, being 15, with no real income, I am not competition to get the props. I just want to see whats out there.

its the same guy from the free paper props thread trying to sell not free paper props lol while fine, why go tell people in the free props thread to stop making free props he wants to sell lol

ah well.

Mr Potter, some places I have bought from include

Prop Store of London
Screen Used

and while horribly over priced, Profiles in History has stuff occasionally from various movies but do your own research, sometimes theirs sucks.

Also look around the forums here, there are a couple of members that have some connections. Maybe they could help you. But this is a replica props forum.. there is a screen used props collectors forum out there too...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back