Harry Potter Hogwarts Utensils/Cutlery

wiirenet

A few years I know there was a website that sold similar utensils to these - The swirl at the bottom is the specific part I'm looking at, I'm not too worried about the color.

Yrpxe.jpg

I don't have better photos, but I know I've seen better photos before and that a website made these... a friend recently posted this photo from the new Studio Tour and it reminded me that I saw these replicated somewhere.. so I thought what better place to ask than this forum!

Does anyone recall seeing these anywhere? I can't remember if it was a specific replicas website or someone just happened to find utensils that looked like this..

Ha! Oh my, I've never noticed that...

I would swear to it that a friend had that exact cutlery set, years ago. I'll see if I can find out where she got them, but I've always believed it was IKEA of all places!

Ohh thank you!! I'm fine (actually prefer) the silver/black anyway.

Do you use them all the time? I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend eventually and linked them to him and he said "they look like they would be annoying to use" and that they're "too thin." Any comments on that? I'd love to just get them as a little secret fandom nod and use them as our normal utensils. But knowing him, he will care more about how practical they are than how they look.

Ha! Oh my, I've never noticed that...

I would swear to it that a friend had that exact cutlery set, years ago. I'll see if I can find out where she got them, but I've always believed it was IKEA of all places!

I would be curious if there is something similar (or the same) at IKEA. I work literally a minute away from IKEA and plan to do a lot of my shopping there when we move! Please do reply if you find anything out =) Thanks!

@Beechy Great links and nice cutlery set but its not screen accurate, the swirls are far to small and the fork is missing a prong. Still a very nice set to have as a nod to the fandom mentioned above

Do you use them all the time? I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend eventually and linked them to him and he said "they look like they would be annoying to use" and that they're "too thin."

Yeah, they're my primary cutlery. I even got the table serving set to go with them. They are different to use and do take some getting used to. The round shape of the handle can roll in your fingers as opposed to a more square shape. The tines are a bit wider than the older set I had so they just took time getting used to a new set.

Don't know if you're still looking for these, but I'm pretty sure I saw these and the serving pieces at Cost Plus World Market. Guess I'll have to check on Monday.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back