Harry Potter: Hogwarts Textbooks

Hi everyone, i´m a 15-year-old boy from Spain and I want to get the books of Harry Potter, i want to have them. But i haven´t got the website to download them. If someone could help me please! I´m a fanatic of Harry Potter saga and specially, of it books.! Please, help me. I let you here my email.Please contact me there: john_miley_cyrus@hotmail.es
Thanks!

Made this one today from a file made by Brucelee42 , using a bought sketchbook with measurements that were close to that of the real prop as observed by Lukeforester

25029674.jpg

45953469.jpg

And here are all the books I've made already. The Beedle Bard one is not completely done as I still have to finish the gold accents.

55639841.jpg

Last edited:
Two possible backs. The first was suggested by NikiLenart. The second was my original plan for the back cover. Opinions? Suggestions?

5790443896_a5589bf4f3_o.jpg

5790443984_bd9f4f3f9f_o.jpg

juno could you possiby pretty please tell me how you did the sort of oldy looking filter on the back of you book, I'm doing a book of my own and would love to know how

@Juno - found a picture of the back cover of "Flying with the Cannons". It's from Trailing tonks on the DVD of Order of the Pheonix. Hope it helps!:)

This is an awesome forum and now I have a major list of books that I want to do. The first one that I want to complete is Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs and I was just wondering what everyone did for the spine of the book and the back cover. I'm thinking about trying to use a real aquatic plant book so if you flip through it, there will drawings of real plants.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back