Harry Potter Film Wizardry

there are couple things on wizardry book that i really love so much. i dont have scanner at the moment so i have took their photos by my camera. if they can be re-done, they would be awesome props :)

here is umbridge letter to mcgonagall

s4037923hy.jpg

Toujours Pur sign of Black family

166c801.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone could get some Hi-Res scans of those, especially the Toujours Pur, I'd be eternally grateful. I want to paint one for my wife for Christmas, and get it framed.

I've ordered this book, but... it looks like it has info from Deathly Hallows part 2, and I am trying really hard to avoid spoilers until I've seen the final movie. Which is pretty hard to do when I keep looking up HP photos and props, etc, cos I love all the design - and so I already know a bunch of things that I wish I didn't. Maybe I'd better stop all this looking and stuff until I've seen the final installment...not long to go now!!

I've ordered this book, but... it looks like it has info from Deathly Hallows part 2, and I am trying really hard to avoid spoilers until I've seen the final movie. Which is pretty hard to do when I keep looking up HP photos and props, etc, cos I love all the design - and so I already know a bunch of things that I wish I didn't. Maybe I'd better stop all this looking and stuff until I've seen the final installment...not long to go now!!

There aren't really any spoilers, just set pictures and stuff. Theres barely anything to read, and barely anything, if not anything is directly going to be from the movie. its only like 2 pages. I actually thought it was not enough haha. To be honest, they shouldve waited until after the final film was out before they released the book, because they are going to try to get us to by a second book just about part 2 probably.

hi i would like to know all of the props the film wizardry book includes and is the marauders map inside it the full thing but smaller or a rip off tiny thing with no foldouts?
thanks.

hi i would like to know all of the props the film wizardry book includes and is the marauders map inside it the full thing but smaller or a rip off tiny thing with no foldouts?
thanks.
Hi!
I'm gonna try to make the list as detail as I can. So, here I go (in order of appereance):

1. Hogwarts acceptance letter plus Hogwarts Envelope.
2.Borgin and Burkes "Auctioneers book".
3. Advanced PotionMaking Sticker book.
4. Boxes templates (you can cut and fold them) of Candies from Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.
5. 422nd Quidditch World Cup Programme (brochure).
6. The Yule Balle Programme.
7. An envelope with 4 Proclamations [Educational Decree No. ...].
8. The Marauder's Map.
9. Product Catalogue from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
10. Ministry of Magic Identity Card No, 289295 (HOPKIRK, Mafalda).

This is the list of the removable inserts. Like someone said in here: the Platform 9 3/4 ticket is only printed in one of the pages. I find that each of the removable inserts are very accurate, but in a smaller scale in almost all the items. And yes, the Marauder's Map is also a scaled. It's a "mini" version. The real one, with all the details and so, you can actually buy it from Noble Collection. In my humble opinion this book ROCKS!! I just LOVE it :love

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back