Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised & Expanded)

talyn

Hey Guys,
Has anyone gotten the new Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised & Expanded) Book ?

61X95wcY4gL.jpg

I received the book the other day from Amazon and was very surprised when I opened it.

The cover says it is suppose to come with a removable photo album. Now I looked through the book and believe me, I checked throughout it twice, there is no photo album included.

So I'm wondering, is this only on my copy of the book, or does the cove lie ? LOL! Thoughts ?

Thanks!

its not one of those "photo albums" that is like 2-3 pages you pull out from the center of the book rip offs is it ???

I have no idea, the cover just says ''removable photo album'' so I figured, ya know.. a removable photo album. LOL!

Wait, they've got a NEW and "updated" version of this book now?

Is it even worth rebuying for the new info/pics?

Well the new info is only on DH2 and I haven't read it yet, so I can't help you there. The pics did look good though.

I really only bought the book because I wanted the photo album... yeah, the irony! LOL!

I emailed Amazon about this and I am less then happy with the reply I got, I'm thinking I might try phoning them as the reply I got was not helpful at all.

Do you know how many new pages there are? I was hoping to see some reviews on Amazon that might shed some light on whether it's worth rebuying, but there are none yet...

Sorry I can't remember and I've already repacked the book to be sent back to Amazon.

Though off hand I'd say maybe 2 dozen or more.. I think.

I bought this, partly for the new content and partly to have a second copy to take the props out of (my orginal copy has all the props still attached). the photo album should be in a pocket in the back of the book. it is 8 pages (one per film) plus cover.
there are 6 new pages in the book, covering gringotts, battle of hogwarts, the deathly hallows and the tale of the three brothers. It's probably not worth getting if you already have the original, but if you don't have one, get this version.

btw, I bought mine from the book depositry UK- free worldwide shipping:)

I ordered mine today from Amazon - I think they've sold out because it was available for pre-order only, out on 6th December. Great price though, only £14 ish. Can't wait! (I don't have the original - very new to all this :D ).

I took a look at the Revised and Expanded Film Wizardry book at Barnes And Noble. Not much, has 3 new pages and a photo album in the back with a page of photos from each movie. Definitely not worth buying it again. There are some pictures of the Tales of Beedle the Bard inside pages though.

Alexander:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back