Harry Potter Book insides

I'll try some illustrations for them right now.
:lol If we want "accurate info" we should pick one book at a time, and all systamatically send JKRowling a letter on a different topic in the book. I don't think she'd think anything was amiss do you:lol

Ok, I hope to finish "The tale of the three brothers" tonight, then we will have to find artists to do the other stories! :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, here is a rough draft... only of part of the story, the whole thing is too big to upload to RPF. Obviously the art needs to be replaced with much higher res screen shots, but this is what I've got on short notice. If anyone can take blu-ray screen shots, try to get as close as possible to the frame I used.
View attachment 61007

Awesome, I'll send you a list of everything needed! I'll send you a Personal Message (PM) ASAP! Be forewarned, we're only doing a couple of sentences per page, so this will be a very art heavy book!
Thanks so much for your help!!!

I'm worki9ng on the text for the standard book of spells- how would I post it when it's done?
and do you think the spells should be in one big list (A-Z) or split by types, e.g. charms, curses, jinxes etc.?

omg this is such a huge project... but this makes the books perfect!!!

@decat I suggest to split the spells by types, and have a overall spells list (A-Z) at the last page!(would be good to have a page number near each spells but it's annoying to do right? :/)
here are some references for spells! (I actually did a very simple spells book for my own reference but I found I missed many spells.. so I hope you can make it better than I did hahaha!)
I think HP wiki is the most reliable and complete one!

List of spells - Harry Potter Wiki
List of spells in Harry Potter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://potterdelphia.com/decree24/standard_book_spells.pdf

I'm worki9ng on the text for the standard book of spells- how would I post it when it's done?
and do you think the spells should be in one big list (A-Z) or split by types, e.g. charms, curses, jinxes etc.?

Yeah, I would say split the spells into chapters, like different types of spells. Then have an index at the back like was suggested. You will also probably need to make up a LOT of spells because there are 7 books (one for each year) and they are all HUGE! Unless you also want to volunteer to design all the books, it really doesn't matter how you arrange the text as it will be redone anyway, just don't try to design and write at the same time! That never works out! I think when Beedle Bard is done (or at least on break waiting for art to be finished for any given story) I may be able to design this one.

I have done ten pieces of artwork on the PC, all for the Wizard and the Hopping Pot, and got up to when the pot starts hopping :) I would also like to attempt at some text for Hogwarts; A History, as I have looked around the internet for inspiration, and I would love to have a go...
And as for A Standard Book of Spells, why not compile it into one big book? A Standard Book of Spells compilation? Just a thought?

Click below to write a reply, and then click "go advanced"
In the toolbar, find a paper clip icon and click it. A pop up window will open and you can use that to find the files on your system. Then just press "upload" and let it do its thing. While the pics are uploading you can go back to the main window and edit or add to your text.

I was thinking just to do one book for the standard book of spells. having an index is a good Idea, it will make the book seem more real. but wouldn't the index have to be done after all the layout etc. so you know which page things are on? I was also looking at doing text for Hogwarts, A history, A history of magic and magical drafts and potions.

I have done ten pieces of artwork on the PC, all for the Wizard and the Hopping Pot, and got up to when the pot starts hopping :) I would also like to attempt at some text for Hogwarts; A History, as I have looked around the internet for inspiration, and I would love to have a go...
And as for A Standard Book of Spells, why not compile it into one big book? A Standard Book of Spells compilation? Just a thought?

I'd love to see the pics you made for Hopping Pot!

Hey guys, here is a rough draft... only of part of the story, the whole thing is too big to upload to RPF. Obviously the art needs to be replaced with much higher res screen shots, but this is what I've got on short notice. If anyone can take blu-ray screen shots, try to get as close as possible to the frame I used.
View attachment 61007

GREAT!!! I found myself disappointed when the end came :p I can't wait for more!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back