Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Man, I need to get a life ;)

enjoy.

thomas;)

badgesf.jpg

@Bear: So Bear what other HP projects don't I need ;) know that the Thomas posted the very cool buttons :) :). what don't I need know ;)

@Bear: So Bear what other HP projects don't I need ;) know that the Thomas posted the very cool buttons :) :). what don't I need know ;)

Well now, let me think:)mmmmmmmm. I'll have to check my HP prop file and see what other things you will need:lol.

I'm sure there are posters, flyers, notes, labels, signs, letters, and many other items that you will have to have:).

@Bear: mmmmmmmmm. posters I have some of though, flyers I might have some of though as will. notes I might have all the notes, labels have some of though, signs maybe, letters I have lots of though, and many other items like what? send me what you got and maybe I will end of finding another project I don't need. As it is I got a con in 4 months to get all this stuff ready for

does anybody now where to find the name papers that fly out of the goblet of fire. the ones with Fleur's, Viktor's, Harry's and Cedric's names on them.
I've been looking for them for ages

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back