Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Wow Hinkypunk! Absolutely amazing! I design a lot of HP inspired jewelry, this kind of thing never even occured to me! Mark me down as impressed! :)

Nice job Hinkypunk! I'm working on that one as well! i've actually been able to track down a couple of the actual fonts however they're only bases and they were modified for the magazines so im going to have to do some modifying in order to get it accurate, but it's coming along! :D

It's quite different - it is about the same size as the version sold a few years ago (the blue cheap one, not the elaborate limited edition one) but it is MUCH thicker. The page edges are gold. The front cover actually has an illustration of Beedle himself. However, the brief illustrations inside seen when Hermione flicks through the book are very in the same style as the mass-produced copies, however i can't say they're 100% the same, as it really is a brief flick through the pages, but definately the same style, black ink, basic yet effective :)
Oh man... I didn't read this properly at first - I thought you were describing the book because you'd bought a version just the one in the film, so I went straight to online bookstores trying to find it! LOL *faceplam* Now I've re-read it I realise that's not what you were saying at all! But if the insides are pretty much the same, putting a film-style dust cover over the real book will be just like having a movie version!

Good Idea!!!!!
Oh man... I didn't read this properly at first - I thought you were describing the book because you'd bought a version just the one in the film, so I went straight to online bookstores trying to find it! LOL *faceplam* Now I've re-read it I realise that's not what you were saying at all! But if the insides are pretty much the same, putting a film-style dust cover over the real book will be just like having a movie version!

Hey Hinkeypunk and all the others that make these incredible paper props you all are awesome!!!

I read a post on this thread someone mentioned the noble deluminater and I plan on getting it in August when they release it but I started my own out of aluminum, its still a work in progress and I have not decided to paint it or not since the book doesnt say anything about the green and black but anyways it is fully functional right now and I have a youtube video up at
YouTube - Dumbledore's custom Deluminator test and another video before I made the hinge. I am going back and redoing the hinge so I can add the bess caper but I like it so far just not the hinge (haha)

I hope the pictures are not too big, I sized them down but we'll see

DSC02763.JPG

DSC02764.JPG

Oh and the Hand of Glory, Im working on another one I just have to finish the mold. This one was made by Shubin for me. he has a shop that makes these sorta things (kinda) so he redid the hand I molded and Im still planning on finishing my hand since its more screen acurate

DSC02765.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back