Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Last edited:
there are A TON of new wands, and other things at noble collection. but does anyone know why they are a few dollars cheaper? and the acuracy of tom riddle's diary?

there are A TON of new wands, and other things at noble collection. but does anyone know why they are a few dollars cheaper? and the acuracy of tom riddle's diary?

I'd love to know that too. They still have the wands for 35 dollars but then the new ones are 28. Also, I wonder why characters like Luna, Lucius, and Bellatrix have new different wands. I have a feeling that they are their second wands.
I'm curious about Riddle's diary too, I think it was black in the movie but the one noble has looks blue.

I'd love to know that too. They still have the wands for 35 dollars but then the new ones are 28. Also, I wonder why characters like Luna, Lucius, and Bellatrix have new different wands. I have a feeling that they are their second wands.
I'm curious about Riddle's diary too, I think it was black in the movie but the one noble has looks blue.

I would say that the newer wands are cheaper because if you look, the boxes don't really look like Olivander Wand Boxes. They're just generic boxes. Also, they probably have to compete with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter store online and they sell $28.00 wands.

As for the journal, I agree, it looks more blue from the Noble Collection. I also don't think Tom's name was on the back like that. In the movie his name was printed in gold and toward the bottom. However, I'll probably still buy it, just to try and get most of the Horcruxes. Then again, maybe it has changed in the 7th movie...who knows what Noble has done.

Those are my guesses.

The wand of Lucius Malfoy is crap now :( Luna's new wand is the the one that Ollivander made for her at Shell Cottage or whatever when they visit Bill and Fleur in DH. I see that each wand comes with a name clip for the display that will be released later on. Interesting concept but a little weird. I wish the end labels, that were authentic to the ollivanders feel, were still there though :confused . Does anyone know when or if the wands and new additions will be available on WB Shop Online because people overseas cant get them yet!

@Berkley247: Lucius had to get a new wand because of Vold. You are right about Luna and the same goes with the switch with Bella. WB shop mostly will pick the new stuff up just because they have with all other noble stuff in the past

Wait, i must've missed it but how did bellatrix and lucius get new wands again?

I seriously hope WB Shop get some of the awesome new additions, i've been asking them but they say they 'dont know.':(

@berkley247, Lucius got a new one because Voldemort took his to use agains Harry and Harry's wand caused it to break. Bellatrix got a new one because hers was among the wands Harry, Ron, and Hermione take with them when they escape Malfoy Manor.

I dont think all of it happens in Part 1.. Luna doesnt get her new wand until after Ollivander leaves Shell Cottage and thats probably Part 2. Bellatrix wont have her new wand until the battle in Part 2 probably. and Lucius loses his at the beginning of Part 1 so he may have his new one during the Malfoy Manor stuff at the end of Part 1.

I can confirm it does happen in the first part, as the Malfoy Manor sequence (Hermione's Torture, Dobby getting stabbed etc) is nearly the very end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:part 1 :)

all happen in the first part except possibly belatrix getting a new one (she looses it in part 1).
And yes the Universal studio wands are 28 online 30ish at the park. They have less detailed boxes, but if you remember in HP1 some of the wands that he tried first had generic boxes. some were grey some were black. I would say they saved money from the original price by decreasing the quality of the box. after all, other than harry's, you don't see any other person's box on screen, so they aren't really replicas. Most collectors probably don't keep them in the box
EDIT: but this should really get back to paper props...

Last edited:
Harry Potter - atDH - Beedle Bard Prop book

Hey everybody,
are there ay photos of the Tales of Beedle the Bard prop book? I am quiet excited how the movie version of the book will look like :)

please post pics etc..

If someone knows who created that prop, please let me know :)

Vossart

Re: Harry Potter - atDH - Beedle Bard Prop book

In the book: Harry Potter Film Wizardry, is a small picture of the cover and an inside page.

Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima 'created' this prop and J.K Rowling (lucky for her) got to keep it as a momento (jealous) The new clip of the Will of Albus Dumbledore shows it briefly. It looks like it has some kind of material on the cover like leather, or something (im not good with that stuff).

Just one thing id like to know is when people make replicas of the textbooks (advanced potion making etc) how do they bind the books? Is there like a place that does it?

Berkley247:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back