"Handbook for the Recently Deceased" The Project!

My brother's sign shop can get very thin book cover quality canvas in.

If someone can send me a high quality version of the art, I'll have him print out a test version to see if it'll work. If so, I can do a run of these for wholesale price most likely.

Contact Myxlplkt. There's no reason why he couldn't scan the cover art he has and send it to you. Hell, I'll drive over and get it from him and do it myself if necessary.

J.

I have a copy of the cover art. Can't remember exactly where I got the starting point art, but I seem to recall it being posted in one of the free paper prop threads. I reworked it into a print-quality piece using photoshop and illustrator. It's 300 dpi and a HUGE file...if anyone wants it, I'll be happy to email it as it's too large to post using the php file uploader I use.

I could always do a run of them similar to how i did the canvas Vigo prints. I've got a guy who's got the canvas!?
I'll keep watching the thread . . .we'll see if we can get something going.

Has this died? I am thinking of creating the actual interior of the book after the current run of stuff i am doing is done. Index chapters and info. I am looking forward to start.

Regards
Taz

Has this died? I am thinking of creating the actual interior of the book after the current run of stuff i am doing is done. Index chapters and info. I am looking forward to start.

Regards
Taz

Thats ambitious. How are you planning on doing that? Just sheer creativity, or are you modding some stereo instructions. ;)

I can still do the cavass covers, but I need to wait until I move next month. Then I can sit down with my brother and direct him as he recreates the art in vector format.

it will be a combination of the few facts garnered from the film and what my brain creates. It will take a while. But after pulling off the book of secrets i think i can pull it off.
It will be a fun piece to do. Alot of work but fun.

Regards
Taz

I provided hi-rez artwork for the cover some time ago to several folks who were making plans to produce them, but I haven't heard or seen anything from any of them since on any progress.

There is now a small quantity of someone's rendition on eBay and I snagged one. Been hoping for one to come out of the woodwork for some time! Can't vouch for accuracy, but it will do the trick!

Regards
Taz

Oh yeah, a lot of work, this reminds me to the Proton Pack Operators Manual I start some years ago...

I'm looking at doing a run of these. Anyone who knows me can verify I am qualified to do it right. Anyone got an update on this threads progress?
Ant

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back