Han Solo Ep 7 costume

Is that a CO2 soda charger in his holster-belt again?

Yeah, if you look closely it actually looks like he has the two other ANH style belt greeblies on his belt as well! Or at least something similar ...

TFA Han Belt Greeblies.jpg

From the partsofsw.com and I quote : 'One item on Han's gunbelt is a green CO2 bulb for a Sparklets soda syphon.' However under 'Microwelder' it's said : 'The blue Micronox cylinder was used on Han Solo's belt in A New Hope.' with a link to Han Solo costume claiming the green CO2 on the gunbelt :wacko ... And yes those other white greeblies are quite similar to the ones seen in ANH :)

Chaim

Solo had a yellow stripe down the sides of the pants in ROTJ. It can easily be rationalized for him not to have to be wearing the stripes anymore.

There is something besides a droid call on his belt, I think. Also someone else pointed out his pistol leg tie down is different.

Matchless of London is producing a TFA collection, including Han Solo's leather jacket. Around $2500!
http://www.submity.com/fashion/han-solo-a-look-from-matchless-london’s-star-wars-capsule-collection

To me, the cylindrical objects in the left Breast pockets look a lot like batteries for e-cigarettes!
I have some on order in black.
http://www.cigabuy.com/battery-c-2_14.html
Man that's way more expensive than mine and it's not even screen accurate! Is it licensed at least? It doesn't say or at least I didn't see it

Man that's way more expensive than mine and it's not even screen accurate! Is it licensed at least? It doesn't say or at least I didn't see it

I am sure it is licensed. If you go to the Matchless London website, you will see TFA images splashed all over the home page. They are doing a big collection. Used to be able to browse it, but I couldn't last night. That's why I grabbed the shot from another site.

Really interested in in your version. Put me on your list!

I read that the origin of the bloodstripe was a throwback to pirates marking the side of their pants with the blood from their sword. The more stripes, the more kills.

Is Disney at work again? No reference to "killing"?

I figured the stripes were like the old Calvary stripes from the civil and Indian wars, I remember a quote from some movie "he wears those pants like he earned them" after the wars many wore parts of the uniforms till they wore out. I still have my jacket from when I was in the service but I can't fit it, but you move on, so while we like the stripes, it is sad to not see them

Hey guys, this is why you make a prototype:)

Not happy with this jacket. Working on a new one. One thing; I used C02 canisters and they don't look right.
However, If this jacket is done right, you will want to wear it without the 3 random greeblies.
I suggest attaching them with velcro. A velcro patch on a leather bomber jacket "fits"

new han.jpg

Hey guys, this is why you make a prototype:)

Not happy with this jacket. Working on a new one. One thing; I used C02 canisters and they don't look right.
However, If this jacket is done right, you will want to wear it without the 3 random greeblies.
I suggest attaching them with velcro. A velcro patch on a leather bomber jacket "fits"

View attachment 556536

In looking at the greeblies for Hans Solo's jacket, closely, the closet match I have come up with are batteries for e-cigarettes.

What at do you think?image.jpeg
I ordered 3 online (from Singapore!) for $7.00, including shipping. Don't get them from your local vaping store: $20 each!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back